Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb

+4
anonymous682
kppl
Cals
phoenix777
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb Empty How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by . on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb Empty Re: How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:37

sifu u eat d?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb Empty Re: How market maker do when mom chiong for those out of value bb

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:41

. wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

airasia co..exercise price rm4.00, long ago airasia chiong to rm3.79 highest..then bb player all buy buy buy...so mm sell sell sell..at 0.05256 average for 34 million shares in a month of may 2012 or roughly 70% of the total issue share of air co.

u know why? cause they sell for free what..the bb worth virtually zero ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for the air co to worth 0.05256 airasia need to go 4.26 man...therefore is buyer stupid not mm...of course this kind of stock can go in...but have to sell immediately when mom cannot sustain la...cant buy for investment la..how to invest for a out of value bb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:41

phoenix777 wrote:sifu u eat d?

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:43

look at the picture again, air co, cimb not even buy 1 shares, but they sell 34 million shares and they untong at least rm1.70 million out of so many tai lang ong buy this shares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:43

give rep +1 , all who read give rep also la
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:44

therefore don say bursa community or maxims holland u guy...it's u guy that never study well but greed that render u guys lost money. if like that even maxims is angel also cant help la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:45

Cals wrote:give rep +1 , all who read give rep also la

u think i am lousy sifu meh...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with black and white explanation le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all comrades please give me rep till 1200 todays else i guarantee next time no sharing..is ultimatum and the privilege of a sifu to command [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:48

. wrote:

look at the picture again, air co, cimb not even buy 1 shares, but they sell 34 million shares and they untong at least rm1.70 million out of so many tai lang ong buy this shares

this one sure must give lo.... Handshake
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous682 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:48

. wrote:

airasia co..exercise price rm4.00, long ago airasia chiong to rm3.79 highest..then bb player all buy buy buy...so mm sell sell sell..at 0.05256 average for 34 million shares in a month of may 2012 or roughly 70% of the total issue share of air co.

u know why? cause they sell for free what..the bb worth virtually zero ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for the air co to worth 0.05256 airasia need to go 4.26 man...therefore is buyer stupid not mm...of course this kind of stock can go in...but have to sell immediately when mom cannot sustain la...cant buy for investment la..how to invest for a out of value bb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
another lesson learned.. sifu is there any more articles in BC about in-money, out-money, etc.. have not fully understand these terms in bb trading..

+1 for sifu.. but need to wai, i need to check where to +1 for sifu.. not familiar with all these function in forum thingy ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:51

anonymous682 wrote:
. wrote:

another lesson learned.. sifu is there any more articles in BC about in-money, out-money, etc.. have not fully understand these terms in bb trading..

+1 for sifu.. but need to wai, i need to check where to +1 for sifu.. not familiar with all these function in forum thingy ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you only can give rep when you reach 100 posts...that was my last observation...you will see a red + - sign at the post...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:51

anonymous682 wrote:
. wrote:

u cant give rep la...u need to gain reputation and posting first....now u not qualify [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous682 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:54

. wrote:
anonymous682 wrote:
. wrote:

u cant give rep la...u need to gain reputation and posting first....now u not qualify [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
okok, ... owe sifu +1
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:55

in hong kong..market maker need to furnish report everyday..so player know what is market maker strategy, in this stupid boleh land..mm give monthly or quarter report only..fcuking unfair...i think mm will furnish report this one two day...it's good to see it and we know a bit how which counter mm is buying or selling more...then we can plan ahead...trading bb not that easy la..need lots of info also...at least we know how to position ourselves to lawan mm and other player smartly ma

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 03 Jul 2012, 13:05

sifu, i give u rep liao Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 13:56

This is really really really very very very good!!! +10.
Inlove
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:10

i can give 10 rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:15

sifu, thanks for this very useful info....+1 rep.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] = 1191
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:16

btw, where to pull this report from?
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:23

+1 for sifu effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:31

phoenix777 wrote:i can give 10 rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix, can you give on my behalf? Then I owe u 10 rep.
Kiss
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:33

Phoebe88 wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:i can give 10 rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix, can you give on my behalf? Then I owe u 10 Kiss

return 10 cups of Starbucks coffee? Devil Giggle Coffee
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:56

still short of 7 reps..so no sharing temporary [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 03 Jul 2012, 14:59

Wonderful World wrote:btw, where to pull this report from?

gave 2 reps dy...ww you also needs to give as i also malas to find this report in KLSE.... Giggle
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 15:02

kppl80 wrote:
Wonderful World wrote:btw, where to pull this report from?

gave 2 reps dy...ww you also needs to give as i also malas to find this report in KLSE.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next