serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Empty Re: serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter?

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:57

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:oh forgot to mention

in platform got column 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya hor....this one for all favourite group or for active favourite only cause now hlb is under maintainance i cant log in..tiu lo

noler sifu u can do show your favourites active

eg: july

or from search

eg: use column 4, in search type stock name press enter

Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Empty Re: serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter?

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:59

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:all cannot lor i think.....our system nt reach tht level
bt u key in f4 and 4....it show whole mkt frm there u can i think adjust?

last time i recall can adjust to parameter say transaction qty..we can put 500 lots 1000 lots to alert us. but u know affin, kulim bimb etc sometimes need few hundred lots price change few bids already. not workable. perhaps i need someone can find a site free one with live update of bursa price perhaps admin here can do something. cause we have this bursa alert but i try it..it's delay 20 minutes..tiu for what serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735

yes you can , adjust the config in trade monitor
serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Tmcapt11

whahahahahahahah cals lovely boy..u really keng..give u one rep serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496

meaning we can create as many favourite groups as possible lo....all squeeze in max 20 stocks per favourite group. but still we need another pc

for me, i need two pc,

1st pc for active trading to get the feel one

2nd pc is solely put on trade monitor and let it run and from time to time we browse lo

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:00

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

last time i recall can adjust to parameter say transaction qty..we can put 500 lots 1000 lots to alert us. but u know affin, kulim bimb etc sometimes need few hundred lots price change few bids already. not workable. perhaps i need someone can find a site free one with live update of bursa price perhaps admin here can do something. cause we have this bursa alert but i try it..it's delay 20 minutes..tiu for what [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

whahahahahahahah cals lovely boy..u really keng..give u one rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

meaning we can create as many favourite groups as possible lo....all squeeze in max 20 stocks per favourite group. but still we need another pc

for me, i need two pc,

2nd pc is solely put on trade monitor and let it run and from time to time we browse lo
good internet too Tongue

phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:01

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:oh forgot to mention

in platform got column 4
serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Column10

ya hor....this one for all favourite group or for active favourite only cause now hlb is under maintainance i cant log in..tiu lo

noler sifu u can do show your favourites active

eg: july

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Favmon10

or from search

eg: use column 4, in search type stock name press enter
serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Search10

dun understand what u talk about

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:01

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:cannot ler , all favourite in one screen the only one i know of is

"trade monitor" F4 > 4

any stocks listed in any favourite will appear with heart

but this one for whole market stock la..meaning luster, csl or stock also in...

what i want is...trade monitor for our chosen stock only la, not ojibala all in

if sifu want only choice is add into your favourite, then choose the number 4 column it will only show your fav one what happen

Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:04

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

last time i recall can adjust to parameter say transaction qty..we can put 500 lots 1000 lots to alert us. but u know affin, kulim bimb etc sometimes need few hundred lots price change few bids already. not workable. perhaps i need someone can find a site free one with live update of bursa price perhaps admin here can do something. cause we have this bursa alert but i try it..it's delay 20 minutes..tiu for what serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735

whahahahahahahah cals lovely boy..u really keng..give u one rep serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 162427 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 62496

for me, i need two pc,

good internet too serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 784965

but even the above still not perfect...cause no alert sound and we still have to monitor manually, oh the favourite group update also troublesome

say if i change pc 1 airasia to secondary favourite group, pc 2 not updated, unless pc2 all mom counter all in lo...meaning still no perfect solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:06

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

last time i recall can adjust to parameter say transaction qty..we can put 500 lots 1000 lots to alert us. but u know affin, kulim bimb etc sometimes need few hundred lots price change few bids already. not workable. perhaps i need someone can find a site free one with live update of bursa price perhaps admin here can do something. cause we have this bursa alert but i try it..it's delay 20 minutes..tiu for what [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

whahahahahahahah cals lovely boy..u really keng..give u one rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for me, i need two pc,

good internet too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but even the above still not perfect...cause no alert sound and we still have to monitor manually, oh the favourite group update also troublesome

say if i change pc 1 airasia to secondary favourite group, pc 2 not updated, unless pc2 all mom counter all in lo...meaning still no perfect solution

sifu i just tested , i cannot logon in to two pc with the same account simultaneously, unless you got two different account

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:07

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:cannot ler , all favourite in one screen the only one i know of is

"trade monitor" F4 > 4

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Tmcapt10

any stocks listed in any favourite will appear with heart

if sifu want only choice is add into your favourite, then choose the number 4 column it will only show your fav one what happen

i know..column 4 just for 1 favourite group which is the one that onscreen in front of us, but what i want is say 5 to even 10 favourtie group which all appear with recent transaction in one screen only so that we dun have to switch view in between favourite la

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:08

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:

for me, i need two pc,

good internet too serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 784965

sifu i just tested , i cannot logon in to two pc with the same account simultaneously, unless you got two different account

hlb or mbb all ok le...with 10 pc also ok, all same account

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:09

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

for me, i need two pc,

yes sifu what i do is create sub group favourites 1 ,2, 3(now) and one more for 4(searching new stock)

this is how my desktop looks like on trading day

i would suggest maybe 1 pc with two monitor, a laptop/desktop to chat and layan trade monitor or fengtou music lol

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:12

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

for me, i need two pc,

yes sifu what i do is create sub group favourites 1 ,2, 3(now) and one more for 4(searching new stock)

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Monito11

i would suggest maybe 1 pc with two monitor, a laptop/desktop to chat and layan trade monitor or fengtou music lol

oh u open two windows like that in one monitor is it? this one i try before but very troublesome..so many windows open and everytime need to resize the windows serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:16

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

for me, i need two pc,

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Monito11

oh u open two windows like that in one monitor is it? this one i try before but very troublesome..so many windows open and everytime need to resize the windows serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937

seems u open 3 4 5 windows in one pc monitor..really pening man..need to get used to it..else kepala pening and cant get the right feel...feel need concentration and focus..else no way can get the feel..therefore is a trade off...u gain that but u lost this serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:18

what i want is...trade monitor for our chosen stock only la, not ojibala all in[/quote]

if sifu want only choice is add into your favourite, then choose the number 4 column it will only show your fav one what happen[/quote]

i know..column 4 just for 1 favourite group which is the one that onscreen in front of us, but what i want is say 5 to even 10 favourtie group which all appear with recent transaction in one screen only so that we dun have to switch view in between favourite la[/quote]

sifu i believe what you want is only your favourite to move in trade monitor, that is possible... see the screenshot you can select all your fav like in red below

this will then only show my fav in trade monitor , i think this is what you w
ant

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:21

for me, i need two pc,

2nd pc is solely put on trade monitor and let it run and from time to time we browse lo[/quote]

i would suggest maybe 1 pc with two monitor, a laptop/desktop to chat and layan trade monitor or fengtou music lol[/quote]

oh u open two windows like that in one monitor is it? this one i try before but very troublesome..so many windows open and everytime need to resize the windows [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

seems u open 3 4 5 windows in one pc monitor..really pening man..need to get used to it..else kepala pening and cant get the right feel...feel need concentration and focus..else no way can get the feel..therefore is a trade off...u gain that but u lost this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

noler sifu i wont resize any just they will stay the same on the right, never move one

on the left i do my work of checking the stock "now list" and other search stock , then chat and charts /reading on the left also

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:22

Cals wrote:but this one for whole market stock la..meaning luster, csl or stock also in...

if sifu want only choice is add into your favourite, then choose the number 4 column it will only show your fav one what happen[/quote]

i know..column 4 just for 1 favourite group which is the one that onscreen in front of us, but what i want is say 5 to even 10 favourtie group which all appear with recent transaction in one screen only so that we dun have to switch view in between favourite la[/quote]

sifu i believe what you want is only your favourite to move in trade monitor, that is possible... see the screenshot you can select all your fav like in red below

serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 Tmcapt13

this will then only show my fav in trade monitor , i think this is what you w
ant
[/quote]

yes u r right

but again maybe still need another pc, but this trade monitor and another pc weakness is

1. no alert sound, still need to monitor manually

2. if i update pc 1 favourties, pc 2 not updated...serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 meaning too trouble le say i key in airasia for fav in pc1, i have to key in airasia to pc 2 again serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 67937

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:26

for item 1 got no sound alert for chiong,
only java based can send email or something like that

for item 2 yes when you update should reflect to your other pc, you might need to switch to other favourites or main screen in the platform to reflect the changes or need to relogin on the 2nd pc

why not this, PC1 is main pc, all your fav didnt add on one,
PC2 is working pc, search new fav ones and "search" on stock one

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aam on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:28

kahwin dua tiga or empat Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:33

Cals wrote:for item 1 got no sound alert for chiong,

for item 2 yes when you update should reflect to your other pc, you might need to switch to other favourites or main screen in the platform to reflect the changes or need to relogin on the 2nd pc

i try already, hong leong echart is good, all update is web-base, but the favourite is pc base, even we re login also no use...

i think like this, compromise solution

1. pc 1 is main pc for trading/battle pc with main and close watch favourite counter as well as foruming but also other inmportant favourite counter for us to switch in case we want to get the feel of other counter and bb as well

2. pc 2 all in la...meaning all counter that have bb all in lo (want to put in bb or not is optional, i suggest not cause can be cover by pc 1)..let the trade monitor do the thing lo, if happen we spot kpj, then immediate search for kpj and study allo bb in seconds or less than minutes only before we jump in serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:36

maxims wrote:

i try already, hong leong echart is good, all update is web-base, but the favourite is pc base, even we re login also no use...

1. pc 1 is main pc for trading/battle pc with main and close watch favourite counter as well as foruming but also other inmportant favourite counter for us to switch in case we want to get the feel of other counter and bb as well

2. pc 2 all in la...meaning all counter that have bb all in lo (want to put in bb or not is optional, i suggest not cause can be cover by pc 1)..let the trade monitor do the thing lo, if happen we spot kpj, then immediate search for kpj and study allo bb in seconds or less than minutes only before we jump in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes sifu that is the main aim, one pc to do work, one to just watch nia Devil Cool
that way not to messy with you doing everything everywhere on both pc's

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:41

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

2. pc 2 all in la...meaning all counter that have bb all in lo (want to put in bb or not is optional, i suggest not cause can be cover by pc 1)..let the trade monitor do the thing lo, if happen we spot kpj, then immediate search for kpj and study allo bb in seconds or less than minutes only before we jump in serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735

yes sifu that is the main aim, one pc to do work, one to just watch nia serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 518735 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 740843
that way not to messy with you doing everything everywhere on both pc's

ok thank you all especially cals, i have sort out my mind on what to do, i still think one pc with two monitor not workable..better two pc two monitor la...better still..2 pc 2 monitor is good for those that buy sell multiple 5k lots..in this case 10k lots can be buy/sell in less than 0.1 seconds...just need one finger press 2 times enter nia(with all qty and prices key in and on confirm status)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:43

tq sifu now you have more weapon of choice, most welcome all, anyone have any ideas to improve also welcome/

there is one platform now very kheng called TC PRO , need rm150 one month fees lol

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:46

Cals wrote:tq sifu now you have more weapon of choice, most welcome all, anyone have any ideas to improve also welcome/

there is one platform now very kheng called TC PRO , need rm150 one month fees lol

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203 serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter? - Page 2 559203

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:47

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:tq sifu now you have more weapon of choice, most welcome all, anyone have any ideas to improve also welcome/

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its a more pro type trading platform
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:52

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TC pro alerts not bad...i played with the 30 day trail....however no advance orders available...
the alerts can set per counter per indicator per movement and it will blink when a alert is triggered...so you have to do you first step to setup all the alerts for all the counters you intend to watch...
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:53

kppl80 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

TC pro alerts not bad...i played with the 30 day trail....however no advance orders available...
the alerts can set per counter per indicator per movement and it will blink when a alert is triggered...so you have to do you first step to setup all the alerts for all the counters you intend to watch...

so far only cimb has this right?

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next