serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: serious discussion - how to monitor so many counter?

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:55

kppl80 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:tq sifu now you have more weapon of choice, most welcome all, anyone have any ideas to improve also welcome/

there is one platform now very kheng called TC PRO , need rm150 one month fees lol

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le

its a more pro type trading platform
http://secure.itradecimb.com.my/download/TCPro/Demo/Demo.html

TC pro alerts not bad...i played with the 30 day trail....however no advance orders available...
the alerts can set per counter per indicator per movement and it will blink when a alert is triggered...so you have to do you first step to setup all the alerts for all the counters you intend to watch...

wa like this good le..even key in 200 counter also nvm ma..if one kena dragon..all hardwork payoff..but i dun like cimb trading platform..java base is slower than pc base like excel force..also the trading screen feature not as good as excel force..that's the main disadvantage. but is good to have cimb as alert only but we trade using other bank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:57

maxims wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:tq sifu now you have more weapon of choice, most welcome all, anyone have any ideas to improve also welcome/

there is one platform now very kheng called TC PRO , need rm150 one month fees lol

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TC pro alerts not bad...i played with the 30 day trail....however no advance orders available...
the alerts can set per counter per indicator per movement and it will blink when a alert is triggered...so you have to do you first step to setup all the alerts for all the counters you intend to watch...

wa like this good le..even key in 200 counter also nvm ma..if one kena dragon..all hardwork payoff..but i dun like cimb trading platform..java base is slower than pc base like excel force..also the trading screen feature not as good as excel force..that's the main disadvantage. but is good to have cimb as alert only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but we trade using other bank [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu if not mistaken this is different base not java or excel force type , there is one member using i think u know Evil Giggle

Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:59

Cals wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so far only cimb has this right?

depends on whether you want to trade with it or just set for monitory and then place orders on a separate window..
i tried contacting N2N to get license from them...they said if you want to trade with it...then have to go through broker...the broker will charge the license....think not only CIMB...N2N partners are many...

kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:59

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

tc pro apa itu? here in bc free le

http://secure.itradecimb.com.my/download/TCPro/Demo/Demo.html

wa like this good le..even key in 200 counter also nvm ma..if one kena dragon..all hardwork payoff..but i dun like cimb trading platform..java base is slower than pc base like excel force..also the trading screen feature not as good as excel force..that's the main disadvantage. but is good to have cimb as alert only but we trade using other bank

sifu if not mistaken this is different base not java or excel force type , there is one member using i think u know
who

Back to top Go down

Post by aam on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:13

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:18

aam wrote:[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

wa this one nice ah..how to do it hor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sini boss, but dont know what is damage

Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:25

Cals wrote:

[url=http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2165737&hl=monitor+stand
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2165737&hl=monitor+stand[/quote[/url]]

this is just the rack la..but how to link that 4 monitor..is that to one pc or 4 pc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:26

can be one pc six

usually modern pc graphic card can do six or easy 3

for you maybe

pc1 pc1 pc1
pc2 pc2 pc2

Giggle

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:29

Cals wrote:can be one pc six

for you maybe

pc1 pc1 pc1
pc2 pc2 pc2

the mouse how to function huh? one mouse only and can automatically point to other monitors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:30

maxims wrote:

for you maybe

pc1 pc1 pc1
pc2 pc2 pc2

the mouse how to function huh? one mouse only and can automatically point to other monitors?

u can use switch to use only one mouse and keyboard. a safer one would be two set of mouse & keyboard

and yes one mouse all monitor

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:32

Cals wrote:
maxims wrote:

for you maybe

pc1 pc1 pc1
pc2 pc2 pc2

u can use switch to use only one mouse and keyboard. a safer one would be two set of mouse & keyboard

and yes one mouse all monitor

wa ok ok..this one should be in shanghai lo..not here

Back to top Go down

Post by aam on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:48

i last time got use a program call virtual desktop,,,, i think 5years back dunno now still go or not,but shud have something similar
once installed you will be prom to setup amount of virtual desktop you want normally 4,
so desktop A B C D
then go a icon on ur taskbar to switch
so when you switch from A to B , it appear desktop B, then you can work at B then say swith back to C, appear desktop C and you work there then say switch back to B and continue your work there
the desktop ABCD can be configure to each got different icon/wallpaper/folder....this is on one monitor onli
if you have a multiple screen graphic card (mean got AVG & DVI port), then you can connect 2 monitor on the card, then you can direct which virtual desktop assign to which port,
so you onli have 2 screen assign A & B
default work in A, you bla bla bla till you press switch to B, so the screen A will stop just whre you stop, but all the things will keep running except the mouse arrow freezed, you mouse no move in dekstop B & you work on there till you switch back.
for setup more than 2 screen is hard, you must have special mother board with multiple graphic card port
or get special graphic card that run direct on pci slot.
arr long time ago i think now still +- same la

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:52

indeed that is correct, what u are talking about is virtualization or in layman term an app/program that loads your windows(OS) to your current running pc; you will then have two pcs

on the second setup, just the extra cabling if your graphic card can handle it, dont need very expensive one, just moderate will do to support how many monitor you want to use

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aam on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 01:01

Cals wrote:indeed that is correct, what u are talking about is virtualization or in layman term an app/program that loads your windows(OS) to your current running pc; you will then have two pcs

on the second setup, just the extra cabling if your graphic card can handle it, dont need very expensive one, just moderate will do to support how many monitor you want to use
i think nowday oso easier to put up 6 screen dy, cos alot graphic card run on pci, so to setup 6 screen just slot in 3pcs dual screen pci express graphic card settle Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 13:08

maxims wrote:
Cals wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[url=http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2165737&hl=monitor+stand

this is just the rack la..but how to link that 4 monitor..is that to one pc or 4 pc?

FUH, not many ppl sell this item but pricing found out

1x2 15"~24" LCD mounting kit @ RM680/-
1x3 20"~24" LCD mounting kit @ RM780/-
2x2 15"~24" LCD mounting kit @ RM980/-

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:22

tc pro...cals and phoenix...need to talk here

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:23

reporting in Dancing

phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:24

yeso ?

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:24

phoenix777 wrote:reporting in

Cals wrote:yeso ?

go to chat box

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:26

wow..tonight many stay up late o...bc is hottest in night. Dancing party

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:38

some open source application to use with two pc , just found out from trader labs

fyi peeps

"Synergy lets you easily share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk, and it's Free and Open Source. Just move your mouse off the edge of one computer's screen on to another. You can even share all of your clipboards. All you need is a network connection. Synergy is cross-platform (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux)."

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 18:42

or you could use a KVM switch which one set of keyboard n mouse connected to two computers

A KVM switch (with KVM being an abbreviation for "keyboard, video and mouse") is a hardware device that allows a user to control multiple computers from one or more[1] keyboard, video monitor and mouse. Although multiple computers are connected to the KVM, typically a smaller number of computers can be controlled at any given time. Modern devices have also added the ability to share other peripherals like USB devices and audio.

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:24

started using this today...now got 2 external monitors on my laptop Evil

kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 08:39

kppl wrote:started using this today...now got 2 external monitors on my laptop Evil

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next