Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarawak's Samalaju Park gets RM4b in investments

Go down

Sarawak's Samalaju Park gets RM4b in investments Empty Sarawak's Samalaju Park gets RM4b in investments

Post by Cals Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:00

Sarawak's Samalaju Park gets RM4b in investments
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Wednesday, 12 June 2013 15:48

A + / A - / Reset
KUCHING (June 12): The first phase of the Samalaju Industrial Park development near Bintulu has attracted about RM4 billion in investments, said Chief Minister, Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud.

He said the development of the park, which was dedicated to accommodate high TECHNOLOGY [] industries under the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy, involved 9,000 hectares located some 60km north of Bintulu.

"We have started developing the first phase (of the industrial park development) for the last two years and a port (currently being developed near the park) would be ready by December this year," he said at the launch of "Inside Sarawak 2013", an investor's guide book, here today.

He said there were still applications for investments in the park that were still being processed and expected the value to reach up to RM20 billion when the whole project was completed.

"A lot (of industries) will unfold over the next few years as and when the source of electricity had been released from the hydroelectric projects," he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down