Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luster writes to Kedah govt on Kuala Muda port

Go down

Luster writes to Kedah govt on Kuala Muda port Empty Luster writes to Kedah govt on Kuala Muda port

Post by Cals Tue 25 Jun 2013, 01:26

Luster writes to Kedah govt on Kuala Muda port
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 24 June 2013 18:12

KUALA LUMPUR (June 24): LUSTER INDUSTRIES BHD [] has submitted a letter to the Kedah state government to express the precision plastic component manufacturer's intention to participate in the development and upgrade of the Kuala Muda port.

Luster said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today that the authorities have however, yet to confirm the matter with the company.

According to Luster, it has "not received any confirmation from the Kedah state government as at to date".

The company said it will make an announcement once it receives confirmation from the state government.

Luster's annoucement today follows a news report quoting its group managing director Lim See Chea as saying the company plans to have further discussions with the Kedah government on the Kuala Muda port development project.

Luster, the bourse's most-active stock today, fell 0.5 sen or 2.56% to close at 19 sen.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down