Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IPO Tanah Makmur to raise RM102m, shares priced at RM1.25 each

Go down

IPO Tanah Makmur to raise RM102m, shares priced at RM1.25 each Empty IPO Tanah Makmur to raise RM102m, shares priced at RM1.25 each

Post by Cals Fri 27 Jun 2014, 00:27

IPO Tanah Makmur to raise RM102m, shares priced at RM1.25 each
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 26 June 2014 12:22

KUALA LUMPUR (June 26): Tanah Makmur Bhd, an oil palm plantation and property development firm, plans to raise RM101.6 million from its initial public offering (IPO).

According to Tanah Makmur's prospectus, the IPO comprises an offer for sale of 49.5 million existing shares and a public issue of 52.1 million new shares. The shares are priced at RM1.25 each.

The public issue proceeds have been earmarked to finance the group's plantation land development and palm oil mill expansion. 

Tanah Makmur will also use the proceeds to repay debt and finance infrastructure work under its property development unit.

According to Tanah Makmur, its plantation and real estate operations are entirely based in Pahang.

Tanah Makmur's listing on Bursa Malaysia's Main Market is scheduled on July 17 this year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down