Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

+14
WW
PMV
WinningHeart
aam
NiJ
Cals
thk
W
hlk
ejam77
K.Y.
sun
phoenix777
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 2 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:26

no arguing abt politics amongst comrades here s at investlah ...

Last edited by hlk on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:43; edited 1 time in total
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 2 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:37

K.Y. wrote:Haha stop it la... What is chut chai?

chut cai is little baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:38

K.Y. wrote:Haha i went back and saw the topic what Jotech 30sen BUy, dam silly la. haha

when i first join bc i saw the jotech call 30cts.......6 mths later still not even near [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:45

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Haha i went back and saw the topic what Jotech 30sen BUy, dam silly la. haha

when i first join bc i saw the jotech call 30cts.......6 mths later still not even near [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ya... Other stocks also the same. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:47

if want play buy n hold go buy n hold something like aa cl at 12cts..... bimb ca at 20cts.......
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:49

phoenix wrote:if want play buy n hold go buy n hold something like aa cl at 12cts..... bimb ca at 20cts.......
i watched Bimb ca at 21sen, that time my money stucked at Bjtoto-ch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:51

K.Y. wrote:
phoenix wrote:if want play buy n hold go buy n hold something like aa cl at 12cts..... bimb ca at 20cts.......
i watched Bimb ca at 21sen, that time my money stucked at Bjtoto-ch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

else another 200% d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:59

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:

else another 200% d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We used to think like that, haha. But......
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:00

plenty of gold pot ahead lah....miss one got 1000000 more
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:12

stockraiderAssociate
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Re: DRB DROPPED 14% LAST MINUTE, CRAZY.
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:59:01 PM »

DRB kena force selling....Raider bought 6k at Rm 1.96.....besuk sure $$$$$$$$$$ profit loh...!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Logged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:13

maxim$ wrote:
stockraiderAssociate
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Re: DRB DROPPED 14% LAST MINUTE, CRAZY.
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:59:01 PM »

DRB kena force selling....Raider bought 6k at Rm 1.96.....besuk sure $$$$$$$$$$ profit loh...!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Logged

he bought 6000 lots? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6000 lots is 1,170,000 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:14

if 6000 shares only 60 lots what....but this kind use to claim he bought drb ca 11k lot le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:18

I think he bought 60lots only la, haha
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:34

60 lot is.......12k ok lah
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:34

or mayb he buy rm6k only???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:44

I still dun understand bout cash settlement of DRB-CE. It takes the average price of mother of last 5 trading days? How much will OSK loss if the mother price din drop? Im confusing at the earning/loss of the investment bank.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:54

phoenix wrote:plenty of gold pot ahead lah....miss one got 1000000 more

where did they hide d gold pot ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:59

phoenix wrote:or mayb he buy rm6k only???

hw nice so low prc but if tmr drop somemore then ...
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 18:07

hlk wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then i can get some cheap bbs.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 18:52

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

tmr got ipo peterlabs wor ... ur shopping list v long don think enug cap ... apply osk unlimited ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 25 Jul 2011, 19:06

K.Y. wrote:I still dun understand bout cash settlement of DRB-CE. It takes the average price of mother of last 5 trading days? How much will OSK loss if the mother price din drop? Im confusing at the earning/loss of the investment bank.

I saw you post on investla and here, kesian that nobody reply you, let me try, I am learning too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think u were right, for arithmetic methd, they will use the mother share's avg to determine the networth. The weighted avg price will be used to minus the strike and divide it with the ratio, and you get the net. Hope i am right, sifu, am i? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 19:50

gaga wrote:
K.Y. wrote:I still dun understand bout cash settlement of DRB-CE. It takes the average price of mother of last 5 trading days? How much will OSK loss if the mother price din drop? Im confusing at the earning/loss of the investment bank.

I saw you post on investla and here, kesian that nobody reply you, let me try, I am learning too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think u were right, for arithmetic methd, they will use the mother share's avg to determine the networth. The weighted avg price will be used to minus the strike and divide it with the ratio, and you get the net. Hope i am right, sifu, am i? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ya la, no ppl reply, i better go and search it by myself. This is for every call warrant right? The announcement there got written down when is the last trading day? Now im curios about the earning/ loss of the investment bank, haha
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 25 Jul 2011, 19:54

This website teach me, haha
www .nagawarrants.com/naga_wisdom5.html...
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:07

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

tmr got ipo peterlabs wor ... ur shopping list v long don think enug cap ... apply osk unlimited ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

im expecting peterlabs and coastal to fly together........hopefully coastal hit ceiling again so i nonit to worry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but ill only go in one boat lor.....

after 10 min can change boat d.....cos peterlabs will settle down....

then i will have 30 min more to make some......

i go see my big boss a few k richer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw the 73k q in coastal wa.....how to do that? they key in few bid higher? i thght can only key in certain limit right?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:20

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

im expecting peterlabs and coastal to fly together........hopefully coastal hit ceiling again so i nonit to worry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but ill only go in one boat lor.....

after 10 min can change boat d.....cos peterlabs will settle down....

then i will have 30 min more to make some......

i go see my big boss a few k richer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw the 73k q in coastal wa.....how to do that? they key in few bid higher? i thght can only key in certain limit right?

wah ur got x-ray eyes can tell ipo peterlabs n coastal can chiong tmr ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jz q 1 bid higher if b more than s but beware d q suddenly pulled out u kena 1 bid higher prc ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ur job offer extra few k ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next