Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.

+2
thk
secret27
6 posters

Go down

Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.  Empty Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.

Post by secret27 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 18:53

Hi, im a new member and it is very nice to meet all of the members here. I read some post just now and found all of the members here are very kind and friendly. Smiley

Besides that, i have a question want to ask every master here, QSR accepted offer price RM6.80 and QSR-CB should be valued at around 22sen, why don't we buy and keep? I can't always monitor screen due to busy work, therefore i have to buy the warrant with lowest risk and keep it until before CNY. It is safe?

Hope to hear from ur precious comment soon, thanks in advance. Smiley

secret27

Back to top Go down

Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.  Empty Re: Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 19:34

secret27 wrote:Hi, im a new member and it is very nice to meet all of the members here. I read some post just now and found all of the members here are very kind and friendly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Besides that, i have a question want to ask every master here, QSR accepted offer price RM6.80 and QSR-CB should be valued at around 22sen, why don't we buy and keep? I can't always monitor screen due to busy work, therefore i have to buy the warrant with lowest risk and keep it until before CNY. It is safe?

Hope to hear from ur precious comment soon, thanks in advance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

because the bb still have long expiry date and perhaps the deal still has certain risk, moreover not many bb player able to buy and hold, they more on contra and short term play. therefore market maker no hurry to adjust the bb according to mom theoretical price. again wysiwyg is final but for those keen and have faith to the deal,like you intended to do, no harm to buy and hold. perhaps one day when mom fly, then u reap the fruits. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.  Empty Re: Question about QSR or KFC call warrant.

Post by thk Mon 26 Dec 2011, 20:51

maxims wrote:
secret27 wrote:Hi, im a new member and it is very nice to meet all of the members here. I read some post just now and found all of the members here are very kind and friendly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope to hear from ur precious comment soon, thanks in advance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

because the bb still have long expiry date and perhaps the deal still has certain risk, moreover not many bb player able to buy and hold, they more on contra and short term play. therefore market maker no hurry to adjust the bb according to mom theoretical price. again wysiwyg is final but for those keen and have faith to the deal,like you intended to do, no harm to buy and hold. perhaps one day when mom fly, then u reap the fruits. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this bb has a potential gain of 50% Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
sifu Max, can hold this bb or not??
need a dragon Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by secret27 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:00

maxims wrote:

Thanks master Nod ... Dunno they will take how long to settle this case. Normally they will how long? KFC call warrant is also good... Hmmm any other call warrant are safe to hold until cny?

secret27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:11

hi mister secret; welcome to BC in keeping with the tradition why dont you intro yourself to all of us here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers Innocent
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by joker Mon 26 Dec 2011, 21:36

I ard on boat, QSR-CB, hope QSR faster settle the takeover. Evil Evil
joker
joker

Male Join date : 2011-10-08
Job/Hobbies : Trading

Back to top Go down

Post by secret27 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 22:18

joker wrote:I ard on boat, QSR-CB, hope QSR faster settle the takeover. Evil Evil
You enter at what price?

secret27

Back to top Go down

Post by joker Mon 26 Dec 2011, 22:31

secret27 wrote:
joker wrote:I ard on boat, QSR-CB, hope QSR faster settle the takeover. Evil Evil
You enter at what price?
0.165 Phew Phew Phew
joker
joker

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS Wed 28 Dec 2011, 15:21

i think your calculation of QSR-CB was spot on. if the offer gets through and the price is 6.80, voila! You'd get 30% profit! Thumbs Up

MIS

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Wed 28 Dec 2011, 15:40

MIS wrote:i think your calculation of QSR-CB was spot on. if the offer gets through and the price is 6.80, voila! You'd get 30% profit! Thumbs Up

IF Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by joker Wed 28 Dec 2011, 16:17

Doh Doh Doh Headbang Headbang Headbang
joker
joker

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:24

thk wrote:
MIS wrote:i think your calculation of QSR-CB was spot on. if the offer gets through and the price is 6.80, voila! You'd get 30% profit! Thumbs Up

IF Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

yea that's a big IF hihi Phew

MIS

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:44

it wont go 6.8 lah....it go near there.....6.7 mayb....

like spsetia.....hiro etc....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Wed 28 Dec 2011, 21:13

phoenix wrote:it wont go 6.8 lah....it go near there.....6.7 mayb....

like spsetia.....hiro etc....

bb has more room to play Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down