Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Cut Key in Trading Platform or Short Cut Key Software

+3
phoenix777
WinningHeart
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Short Cut Key in Trading Platform or Short Cut Key Software - Page 2 Empty Re: Short Cut Key in Trading Platform or Short Cut Key Software

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 20:08

if maxims see this cham lor.....we gt nthg left....hes already fast without this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Short Cut Key in Trading Platform or Short Cut Key Software - Page 2 Empty Re: Short Cut Key in Trading Platform or Short Cut Key Software

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 20:13

phoenix777 wrote:if maxims see this cham lor.....we gt nthg left....hes already fast without this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
... Sifu will left 100 lots for us to share share [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 20:14

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:if maxims see this cham lor.....we gt nthg left....hes already fast without this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
... Sifu will left 100 lots for us to share share [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 20:44

bern how to use the software? activate it?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:13

i use the script....its working however i have to hit shift+z twice...

once to open the buy screen....2nd time to fill in qty n go to price

hmmm getting there
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:28

phoenix777 wrote:i use the script....its working however i have to hit shift+z twice...

hmmm getting there

Need to click on the counter in trading screen first to make it set focus, then hit the short cut key ... my side here i only did once and it will come out ... huhu[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:30

phoenix777 wrote:bern how to use the software? activate it?

I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... recommended by Cals ... it's open source .. no need license for activation i guess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:37

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:i use the script....its working however i have to hit shift+z twice...

hmmm getting there

Need to click on the counter in trading screen first to make it set focus, then hit the short cut key ... my side here i only did once and it will come out ... huhu[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i figure it out d....it works now...but need some modifications....hmm

if i set more than 2 hoteky everything go in...

for example

shift z for 300 shift x for 400 shift c for 500

if i hit shift z 300 go to qty.....400 go to price... and 500 go to account number [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is there a way to seperate them?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:40

bern the 100 250 500 and 1000 is for bear mkt? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if bull mk? 1000 2500 5000 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:43

i set it this way ... all seems working well on my side

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:45

phoenix777 wrote:bern the 100 250 500 and 1000 is for bear mkt? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if bull mk? 1000 2500 5000 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

go create separate script for bull and bear market [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:53

i see you guys are having fun Devil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:00

+1 for bern n cals....thanks

now i am faster by 0.7 seconds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:53

phoenix777 wrote:+1 for bern n cals....thanks

now i am faster by 0.7 seconds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

must practise till perform a complete buy/sell order in 0.7 seconds or less [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:30

WinningHeart wrote:

must practise till perform a complete buy/sell order in 0.7 seconds or less [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

too fast nt good leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bt in most situation good lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:32

phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

too fast nt good leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bt in most situation good lor

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:52

WinningHeart wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

u started using it today d?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 22 Feb 2012, 02:16

should have paid more attention in cikgu sun's class

end up "esc" key for right hand option ; any input on how to call on the reduce/cancel option on the right hand option?

esc::
send esc{click right}
return
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 22 Feb 2012, 08:11

during critical moment, short cut keys can be dangerous if remembered wrongly
be cautious friends
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 22 Feb 2012, 08:12

Bern thank you for sharing, +1 for you
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 08:55

WinningHeart wrote:Hi Comrade, we don't have the luxury like Max sifu who has a private dedicated line/server for trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. so we need to shape up our "Short Cut Key" skill especially during crucial spot buy or spot sell situation ... pls share the short cut key found in your trading platform so that all comrades here may benefit from it ... trima kasi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For HLE Broking (Must click the trading screen to set the focus first)

Ctrl + B = Trigger Buy Screen

Ctrl + S= Trigger Sell Screen

And thanks so much to Comrade Cals for sharing this software ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've now set an auto hot key to automatic type in my password in Buy Sell screen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be honest with you ... a number of time in a bit gan chiong situation i had typed wrong password and subsequently killed off my opportunity [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... hope this will help us a bit ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no need la..set the password active for whole session that will do..i dun need to key in any password le during whole day (once only when in the morning)

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Feb 2012, 09:47

maxims wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:Hi Comrade, we don't have the luxury like Max sifu who has a private dedicated line/server for trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. so we need to shape up our "Short Cut Key" skill especially during crucial spot buy or spot sell situation ... pls share the short cut key found in your trading platform so that all comrades here may benefit from it ... trima kasi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For HLE Broking (Must click the trading screen to set the focus first)

Ctrl + B = Trigger Buy Screen

Ctrl + S= Trigger Sell Screen

And thanks so much to Comrade Cals for sharing this software ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've now set an auto hot key to automatic type in my password in Buy Sell screen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be honest with you ... a number of time in a bit gan chiong situation i had typed wrong password and subsequently killed off my opportunity [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... hope this will help us a bit ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no need la..set the password active for whole session that will do..i dun need to key in any password le during whole day (once only when in the morning)

Ya wor ... Crystal girl girl already told me .. tenkiu sifu for reminding too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2