ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by phoenix777 on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:23

fly high credit is for nthg....last ime used to have competitio to enchance paricipation in forum....whoever reach xxx credit first get cash reward....

rep if you do something good....people give u rep....good calls....good advice....or good contribution to the forum that helps ppl....ppl give u rep lor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:32

wah.. phoenix.. luckily i am nt gal.. haha.. disappointed?
thanks for ur interest ya...

sorry.. not going to disclose my age to you... find out urself next time la...

yup.. i am full time1..

ppl add me in fb close grp.. so i just chat there lor...

can look for me at
profile.php?id=100003183813161

sendiri add facebook.com in front la.. i nt allowed to post external links..

can add u in fb grp also...

depend on market.. see which market rally.. KLCI got YTL n Tenaga.. didnt fix myself to only one market...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:37

hi flyhigh =) nice to meet you!

Have a heart of greed and vanity, will lead us to strive for searching opportunity and let us reach our goal,success.
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:37

flyhigh wrote:wah.. phoenix.. luckily i am nt gal.. haha.. disappointed?

yup.. i am full time1..

can look for me at

depend on market.. see which market rally.. KLCI got YTL n Tenaga.. didnt fix myself to only one market...

not girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] welcome anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u fulltime trader?

phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:47

crystal, u need to identify tat day support level also...
mean if suddenly just shoot up.. one straight up.. no look bc.. normally i dun put trade.. if it slowly support.. then break resistance..then support break.. until up that level.. i would see...

Crystal,
u need to identify few thing first...
-buying rate for tat stock
-how the market (fledgling or KLCI)
-when shoot up time... i wont trade. i will wait for it to come to support.. and before it shoot up.. u ady can see the sell Q.. so compare the sell Q with ur resistance line.. see what is the level nw.. and see hw abt buy Q.. support at which area.. that is tat day homework u need to do b4 place the trade...
not only see the price hit and straight go in.. when i explain.. it look simple.. but the work on that day need to done also.. haha...
-so if u see the support is near to ur chart.. then u can wait it to come to ur support if u really confident with ur TA skill.. tp also same.. see hw it break ur tp.. if it hover very long but cant break and suddenly break.. that only called break.. not just touch then come down.. u get wat i mean?!

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:51

Bursa berserker wrote:hi flyhigh =) nice to meet you!

thanks...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:54

flyhigh wrote:

thanks...
your ta skill should be very good..... Giggle

Have a heart of greed and vanity, will lead us to strive for searching opportunity and let us reach our goal,success.
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:54

phoenix777 wrote:
flyhigh wrote:wah.. phoenix.. luckily i am nt gal.. haha.. disappointed?

yup.. i am full time1..

can look for me at

not girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] welcome anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u fulltime trader?

yaya.. full time trader..

my interest not only trading.. but also economic talk.. but find no kaki to talk... haha!
last time got talk abt msia debt-to-gdp ratio.. but no ppl entertaint me.. haiz.. every1 really dun care for their future?! dun want prepare urself b4 bcum victim of gov act?!
if got any econ talk forum... pls invite me.. thanks!
k la.. enough for today...tired.. haha!

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:01

Bursa berserker wrote:
flyhigh wrote:

thanks...
your ta skill should be very good..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no la.. cukup makan la.. full time trader wo.. if no sharpen my TA skill.. how to cari makan?!
but actually anywhere can b support line.. but just need to find the strongest 1.. which fibo and also MA meet up places.. mean fibo and MA and historical data show the same point.. then compare to daily sell Q or buy Q.. then u will see hw gud u r in TA... need to train every1.. no trade also muz look and see... always refer chart...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:05

Thanks for welcoming me in this new group! i really new in forum... pls correct me if i am wrong or my words upset u guys...

Good night! see u guys tml! need to screen some stock ady.. promised my friend to giv him a 70% will jump stock tml from Ace market.. but not yet can predict which1.. haiz!

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:06

flyhigh wrote:crystal, u need to identify tat day support level also...
mean if suddenly just shoot up.. one straight up.. no look bc.. normally i dun put trade.. if it slowly support.. then break resistance..then support break.. until up that level.. i would see...

Crystal,
u need to identify few thing first...
-buying rate for tat stock
-how the market (fledgling or KLCI)
-when shoot up time... i wont trade. i will wait for it to come to support.. and before it shoot up.. u ady can see the sell Q.. so compare the sell Q with ur resistance line.. see what is the level nw.. and see hw abt buy Q.. support at which area.. that is tat day homework u need to do b4 place the trade...
not only see the price hit and straight go in.. when i explain.. it look simple.. but the work on that day need to done also.. haha...
-so if u see the support is near to ur chart.. then u can wait it to come to ur support if u really confident with ur TA skill.. tp also same.. see hw it break ur tp.. if it hover very long but cant break and suddenly break.. that only called break.. not just touch then come down.. u get wat i mean?!

ya.i have to admit that buying rate is important or what we call here is renqi..or we can divide ren qi into renqi of counter and ren qi of certain bids.We must expert in this in order to increase probability.

i noe what ur mean..u are trying to explain what is real breakout or simply touch ...

flyhigh,u are solely full time trader or institution trader?

Back to top Go down

Post by sun on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 09:50

flyhigh, welcome to our big family, hope you have a pleasant stay Handshake
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:15

sun wrote:flyhigh, welcome to our big family, hope you have a pleasant stay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks sun!

Crystal,
why u will ask such Q?! did i say smthing make u hv tat feeling?! nono... just a normal trader...

and true enough..nicorp drop to 0.54.. early morning i ady queue at 0.54.. and i got tat... ^^ i will cut if drop below 0.51..

and if true enough.. today KLCI will form a doji (colour not important).. tml will b a white candle...

so probably nicorp will hv reversal tml if stand above 0.54 today and FBM Fledgling cannot drop below 9520.. cheers!

today market so so.. so those up in the morning.. beware.. not much buying support.. will drop at the end of day...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:47

flyhigh wrote:
sun wrote:flyhigh, welcome to our big family, hope you have a pleasant stay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks sun!

Crystal,
why u will ask such Q?! did i say smthing make u hv tat feeling?! nono... just a normal trader...

and true enough..nicorp drop to 0.54.. early morning i ady queue at 0.54.. and i got tat... ^^ i will cut if drop below 0.51..

and if true enough.. today KLCI will form a doji (colour not important).. tml will b a white candle...

so probably nicorp will hv reversal tml if stand above 0.54 today and FBM Fledgling cannot drop below 9520.. cheers!

today market so so.. so those up in the morning.. beware.. not much buying support.. will drop at the end of day...

i cleared all stocks now shaking leg.....as fulltimer wh u do when mkt boring?

phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:50

flyhigh, are you related to CW Lee? Giggle
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:01

sun wrote:flyhigh, are you related to CW Lee? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how u know?! go stalk me ar?! haha...

hmm.. although i also badminton kaki.. and used to same sifu with LCW.. i mean when LCW was young.. when training at berapit..

haiz.. but me no talent la.. so bcum traders lor... hahahaha!

pls comment at my wall or pm... i add u in the fb close grp also.. can see other comment there..

phoenix,
a lot of thing to do ar.. to sharpen ur TA skill.. must always compare every stock list to ur chart.. and always see hw the market go... and read other news..
if u just focus on ur stock.. of coz can goyang kaki.. but u cant learn anything...
hv u ever notice the increase of sell Q and buy Q.. i mean do u alert the number changing.. and how many huge lot come in?
monitor more.. u can get some insight from there...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by sun on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:09

no talk u, saw your initial on your fb page.

oh, then your age is no more a secret liao.

berapit? the one in Bukit Mertajam?
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:36

haha... i far far far younger than him.... only 18...^^

yaya... u r right.. dulu i stayed at butterworth ma...

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:40

flyhigh wrote:
sun wrote:flyhigh, are you related to CW Lee? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how u know?! go stalk me ar?! haha...

hmm.. although i also badminton kaki.. and used to same sifu with LCW.. i mean when LCW was young.. when training at berapit..

haiz.. but me no talent la.. so bcum traders lor... hahahaha!

pls comment at my wall or pm... i add u in the fb close grp also.. can see other comment there..

phoenix,
a lot of thing to do ar.. to sharpen ur TA skill.. must always compare every stock list to ur chart.. and always see hw the market go... and read other news..
if u just focus on ur stock.. of coz can goyang kaki.. but u cant learn anything...
hv u ever notice the increase of sell Q and buy Q.. i mean do u alert the number changing.. and how many huge lot come in?
monitor more.. u can get some insight from there...

whn u baru watch very interesting lah........when u watch long [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:44

flyhigh welcome. i have no time and indeed lazy to read most of the forum post...nevertheless it's good we all share our skills

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:51

flyhigh wrote:

Thanks sun!

Crystal,

if u really catch on nicorp 0.54 then congrate..its a good catch for today.but tomorrow and onward still too early to judge.hope it hovering on 0.5 level to 0.6 level la..else become long term investor liao.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:51

flyhigh wrote:haha... i far far far younger than him.... only 18...^^

yaya... u r right.. dulu i stayed at butterworth ma...

I 19 years old only Blush

oic, my father ashes was placed there, i every cheng beng go there to sembayang him Blush

you also from north, wah! good we are kah ki lang Laugh
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:57

crystal wrote:
flyhigh wrote:

Thanks sun!

Crystal,

if u really catch on nicorp 0.54 then congrate..its a good catch for today.but tomorrow and onward still too early to judge.hope it hovering on 0.5 level to 0.6 level la..else become long term investor liao.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:58

Hi flyhigh

Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by mataseri on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:59

wassup flyhigh Handshake Handshake

mataseri

Male Join date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next