Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Stock Pick - Eastern & Oriental Berhad 23 April 2012

Go down

Technical Stock Pick - Eastern & Oriental Berhad 23 April 2012  Empty Technical Stock Pick - Eastern & Oriental Berhad 23 April 2012

Post by Cals Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:28

Technical Stock Pick - Eastern & Oriental Berhad 23 April 2012

Ready to rebound after hitting support

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recommendation: Trading Buy
Closed: RM 1.43
Resistance: (R1) 1.60 / (R2) 1.85
Support: (S1) 1.36 / (S2) 1.26

Eastern and Oriental Bhd (E&O) has declined 42 sen or 23.2% from a 4-year high of RM1.85 in February. The downtrend broke its 9 to 200-day moving averages and has now landed at its long term uptrend channel.

On technical indicators, RSI has declined and is just above the oversold zone. Similarly, MACD reading has dropped until -0.03 and remains below its signal line.
If the uptrend since March 2009 remains intact, the stock could stage a rebound. Friday’s doji candlestick has hinted a trend reversal.

We recommend a trading buy call on this stock and expect the price to hit RM1.85. For more confirmation, traders can wait until share price breach its moving averages at RM1.50. However, we advise traders to cut loss if the price falls below RM1.36. The stop loss at RM1.36 coincides with Fibonacci retracement of 23.6% (monthly chart).

Lee Cherng Wee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down