Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maxims last few transactions

5 posters

Go down

maxims last few transactions Empty maxims last few transactions

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] affin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

axiata cm...ma gu liu..average price 0.2566 something...few k lots..at the end...lost rm400[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by maxims on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

maxims last few transactions Empty Re: maxims last few transactions

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:24

i be back to kl mart early august..warning..warning..warning to all..i think klci more on downtrend than steady..better be careful guy...

negative theme is back....this is the s#@& for amateur but goodness for professional that know the cycle..

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sun 22 Jul 2012, 22:24

Cash Cash +1
sifu, axiata need sell ar?? Headbang
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Mon 23 Jul 2012, 13:22

Looking forward to see u again ....in aug..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:54

maxims wrote:i be back to kl mart early august..warning..warning..warning to all..i think klci more on downtrend than steady..better be careful guy...

negative theme is back....this is the s#@& for amateur but goodness for professional that know the cycle..

my warning always come true..not a joke guy...stay sideline or daytrade only..even daytrade also need give lots of % discount to bb..meaning mom bb price discrepancies need to enlarge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:54

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:i be back to kl mart early august..warning..warning..warning to all..i think klci more on downtrend than steady..better be careful guy...

my warning always come true..not a joke guy...stay sideline or daytrade only..even daytrade also need give lots of % discount to bb..meaning mom bb price discrepancies need to enlarge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi sifu...hows the wedding preps going?
thanks for the warning signals Handshake
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:55

i am in holiday mood just come back chit chat sing song only...and completely first time for long holding 100% cash..zero mom zero bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

will be back to market maybe 6 auguest or even longer etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:59

kppl wrote:
maxims wrote:

thanks for the warning signals [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not much la...old already...still play wedding song and walk into the wedding hall meh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:00

maxims wrote:
kppl wrote:
maxims wrote:

thanks for the warning signals [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not much la...old already...still play wedding song and walk into the wedding hall meh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
haha...was thinking about your single status paper...got already?
so wedding dinner how many hundred tables?
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:10

kppl wrote:
maxims wrote:
kppl wrote:
maxims wrote:

haha...was thinking about your single status paper...got already?
so wedding dinner how many hundred tables?

the paper got already..it taked me two days to finish everything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by new76 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:33

wow so many paper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

new76

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:41

maxims wrote:
the paper got already..it taked me two days to finish everything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all set man! see you in august on the trading floor!!!
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:50

need go to jpn to get the application form, then go to high court looking for commissioner for oath to verify that i am single then back to jpn to get the single status, usually quite fast..within 30 minutes, then go to ministry of foreign affair to very jpn signatory..then go to chinese embassy to verify ministry of foreign affiar signatory. i miss one step which is translate the english copy of single status to chinese cause the translator not there. but since shanghai able to do the translation then everything should be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:16

maxims wrote:

day trade pun susah leh..... Headbang Headbang Headbang nthg to trade Angry
maxims wrote:i am in holiday mood just come back chit chat sing song only...and completely first time for long holding 100% cash..zero mom zero bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

will be back to market maybe 6 auguest or even longer etc
enjoy ur time lah....money hari2 ada.....this kind of mkt u better go enjoy Giggle Giggle Giggle

maxims wrote:
kppl wrote:
maxims wrote:

the girl leh? her first time wedding rite?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down