Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation

3 posters

Go down

Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation Empty Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 10:24

i have wild guess...maybe afg will merge with bimb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

comrades let's watch....this is my feeling wo....i know is not possible...one islam bank..one chinese bank ma....but seems they go same way...maybe buy over issue something.....something must be brewing?

Back to top Go down

Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation Empty Re: Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation

Post by ejam77 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 10:26

maxim$ wrote:i have wild guess...maybe afg will merge with bimb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

comrades let's watch....this is my feeling wo....i know is not possible...one islam bank..one chinese bank ma....but seems they go same way...maybe buy over issue something.....something must be brewing?
HLK will u find the info?....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation Empty Re: Fuccking Important Observation & Speculation

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 10:27

ejam77 wrote:
maxim$ wrote:i have wild guess...maybe afg will merge with bimb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HLK will u find the info?....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

need experience reporter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:16

maxim$ wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

need experience reporter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if this one come true we will ask u for 4d no leh
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down