Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

+10
hlk
mataseri
sun
Bursa berserker
kppl
Cals
WinningHeart
phoenix777
flyhigh
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 5 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by 1 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:40

sun wrote:
crystal wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:hope crystal sell d......this item crash til

earn some..sold 14. Giggle

good one crystal, what don't kill you makes you stronger, jia you Clap

i noe the trend of aglobal today.haha.. Giggle

Back to top Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 5 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by 1 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:41

maxims wrote:
flyhigh wrote:Yalor Maxims sifu.. ur advice really gud for those beginner... i shldnt stimulate them to play penny1... i am sorry if some1 in bcoz i said spread something.. but here is open forum.. must trade on ur own risk.. even u follow sifu.. sifu also can pay u bc money when u lost...

u guys must get urself educated and know when to take profit and when to cut loss...

i quite happy with my prediction.. nicorp goes down... i said below 0.54 must cut.. and i ady out at cost. just lost brokerage lor...

in market or economy always got 2 ways... always prepare when ur prediction is not right..
1. when cant pass resistant mean will coming down.. after break resistance sure ll up further..
2. when come to support sure will rebound.. after break support sure ll drop further... after break resistance sure ll up further

so after u set ur resistance and support.. u must see.. if still within ur range.. just hold it... once break resistance add more.. once break support.. just cut.. no mercy..

Sifu Maxims, i can see u really hate and dun agree us to play penny1.. u get burn b4? mind to share? or u never play? i mean when u r beginner..

and right now, i can see u r confident with ur trading.. i like it.. sure hv a lot of experiences and also consistent winning from market...mind to share ur investment portfolio and as well stock portfolio? if u free, i lagi hope u can share ur trading strategy.. i am new here.. so not quite know abt u.. i sincerely hope u can share a bit.. enlighten me.. last time got join stock master forum and others.. but just so so for me.. at the end.. i use my trading strategy lagi better...

i really not come here to con ppl.. i also got win from market.. so i hope u can accept me and advice me with point.. dun just said.. penny not gud.. ppl goreng up goreng down.. u die..
coz the person who control the market also is human... not machine.. and human mind.. from what i saw from history.. it still follow the range of what we set.. they try to cheat us? but why everytime also the same?
like US.. when the presiden want win from election.. the market will one way up.. this is not wat i said and i analysis.. this was from chartnexus research tem.. and it is proven.. why dont u say they goreng the market.. we follow then we die? like right now, GE is coming.. dont u think start from april.. our KLCI will one way up? that time will u say najib is the big boss.. who stand behind and control the market?

just matter big controller or small controller.... no matter u trade penny or KLCI or the most expensive stock... all also got big player control.. like Sime darby and ytl last time.. hw u think? u think tis is penny? but they can goreng it like penny if they want...

k la.. end of nonsense here if u think this is nonsense..

i just dont like to shout here and there without giving point.. we r polite ppl.. everything must provide point why we say so... if i am wrong.. just correct me.. i will listen.. sincerely from my heart.. i really hope u can teach me and guide me if i am wrong.. this is what i saw n my view.. no mean to shoot ppl or wat... i can sacrifice my time to type so long for u guys to understand me even at lunch time now...

hope u guys can forgive me!

sincerely,
fly high

u letter so long man..again is simple..goreng counter no rules..so never use all those kind of resistance and support it wont work because firstly if that counter is goreng counter mean all rules set aside, can u tell me aglobal next hour will up or down? if u don know then play it raw..no rules.

for me, i have demonstrate hundred of times with my call with BLACK AND WHITE PRINT OUT. also i have share hundred of times my method. and therefore, i have quit as a teacher, i no more sharing. if u wanna know my method perhaps u have to spend time reading my previous post. perhaps one month back will do

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:42

furthermore i also dun care people follow who and who. is their right. but again, for those that wanna flourish long lasting, they should not touch goreng counter. all counter do have people buy and sell or like u said control, but it will still boil down to fundamental or news etc, big counter like sime darby not simply go up rm1 and go down rm1, it's more predictable with trend and momentum etc. but unlike aglobal...up 8 cents out of nothing and down 3 4 cents.

ok make it simple flyhigh, print out ur trading info right before any goreng counter up or down or at least make ur prediction before any counter up and show that u can gain from penny counter. a picture worth thousand of words or theory. this is what i am doing for long time here

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:48

Advise to new joiner...there are many many many posts by sifu n phoenix....just do your home work like me...newbie...read most of maxims n phoenix old old posts...and copied important sharing to pc Giggle
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:51

ok.. sorry to waste ur time to read..

then i just want know the latest 1Dayang..
u buy call right?

may i know u base on what?

1. Ta
2. FA (project, PE, PB or what?)
3. inside news

I hope not the third 1.. if yes.. mean u also one of those boss than stand behind.. hehe

but i serious man.. i really want in dayang... which entry price better? can in now? and what is the cut loss price?
seem like my system cant use as what u said... better listen to you..
hope u dont cheat me ar.. i got 50 k on hand to in if u tell me this is solid... i ask my friend to follow as well...

see..some of friend here... no greedy.. ady earn in the morning..
those follow buy call on thurs when 0.05.. now wont heart attack also... but most ady get out on friday.. no wait until yesterday...so they feel sad when saw the price shoot up... haha..

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:52

kppl80 wrote:Advise to new joiner...there are many many many posts by sifu n phoenix....just do your home work like me...newbie...read most of maxims n phoenix old old posts...and copied important sharing to pc [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

okok.. thanks.. later go and check.. follow u!^^

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:53

spot future stand at 75.5/76 for whole morning, unbelieveable......., bolehland book of record .... Yawn Yawn
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:54

flyhigh wrote:ok.. sorry to waste ur time to read..

then i just want know the latest 1Dayang..
u buy call right?

may i know u base on what?

1. Ta
2. FA (project, PE, PB or what?)
3. inside news

I hope not the third 1.. if yes.. mean u also one of those boss than stand behind.. hehe

but i serious man.. i really want in dayang... which entry price better? can in now? and what is the cut loss price?
seem like my system cant use as what u said... better listen to you..
hope u dont cheat me ar.. i got 50 k on hand to in if u tell me this is solid... i ask my friend to follow as well...

see..some of friend here... no greedy.. ady earn in the morning..
those follow buy call on thurs when 0.05.. now wont heart attack also... but most ady get out on friday.. no wait until yesterday...so they feel sad when saw the price shoot up... haha..

i base on FEELING..feeling mean everything in, fundamental, chart, momentum and right to the moment trading flows, investlah fellow also laugh at me when i said i trade base on feeling years ago. but again, trading call warrant there's lot of discrepancies, discrepancies is our rice bowl..not target price, chart etc etc...chart etc is just to enhance our feeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .chart tell stories but not always work. the up to the seconds monitoring and alert is still the key. namely wysiwyg

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:58

wow.. really a lot of ur post le... tonight only spend time slow slow read...huh.. really penat liao.. so late only meet u..

erm.. then u mean i shld in dayang call warrant? shld wait or in now from ur feeling?

what is wysiwyg?

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:11

hey..guys.. sorry.. where is the button to add reputation for ppl?

pening la... haiz..

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:17

flyhigh wrote:hey..guys.. sorry.. where is the button to add reputation for ppl?

pening la... haiz..

Hey flyhigh u need more reputation point before able to rep other ppl .. give u one now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:19

flyhigh wrote:wow.. really a lot of ur post le... tonight only spend time slow slow read...huh.. really penat liao.. so late only meet u..

erm.. then u mean i shld in dayang call warrant? shld wait or in now from ur feeling?

what is wysiwyg?

wywiwyg is what you see is what you get lor.....not hope....not project...not news....it up we goin it down we run

u see call wrrants like dayang it wont drop 10c one unlike nicorp [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so a warning to newbie is dont play goreng stock.....those who dont have time dont play goreng stock....those who play with hard earn savings avoid goreng stock.....those who are greedy avoid also....

else die lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:22

a good example on what maxims said we cannot rely on resistance n support for goreng stock is nicorp lor.........

72c drop to 64 in 5 minutes how to explain? but at times can mar...we can use as reference to time our entry n exit.....say 70 is resistance we sell earlier lor.........
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:29

WinningHeart wrote:
flyhigh wrote:hey..guys.. sorry.. where is the button to add reputation for ppl?

pening la... haiz..

Hey flyhigh u need more reputation point before able to rep other ppl .. give u one now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks.. but how many only can give ppl reputation?

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:32

phoenix777 wrote:a good example on what maxims said we cannot rely on resistance n support for goreng stock is nicorp lor.........

72c drop to 64 in 5 minutes how to explain? but at times can mar...we can use as reference to time our entry n exit.....say 70 is resistance we sell earlier lor.........

huh.. here really different playing style.. i like it.. if can "like".. sure "like" kao kao.. haha

dulu dulu.. i got joined one stock forum master... langusng ban members to play call warrant.. warrant ok...

dulu i also got stuck at call warrant.. so seldom play.. play mother better.. haha..

will see hw the style here...

thanks u guys again!!!!

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:35

flyhigh wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

pening la... haiz..

Actually i think u just need to reach 100 posts to see the -/+ beside to give reps...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:40

Wysiwyg - some sharing here.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 20 Mar 2012, 14:47

kppl80 wrote:
flyhigh wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

pening la... haiz..

Actually i think u just need to reach 100 posts to see the -/+ beside to give reps...

oh it's posting? . i thought is reputation ... sorry for the confusion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Thu 22 Mar 2012, 20:20

Hi all...
seem like long time no visit here ady.. haha..
just wanna come and put an end here...

i would like to thanks for the response and welcoming me...

However, i dont think i belong here.. quite different with my trading style.. i apologize because post smthing not appropriate without knowing the trading "theme" here..

Conclusion after read some post here is... ppl in community here really nice & friendly.. and with a very experience and sincere sifu maxims... willing to stay with u guys together all the time no matter hw the market goes..

thanks sifu maxims for ur advices.. i will rmb it!

just ignore me if u guys think i am lo so... haha^^

wish u guys all the best and happy trading!

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by inQic Thu 22 Mar 2012, 21:10

flyhigh wrote:Hi all...

However, i dont think i belong here.. quite different with my trading style.. i apologize because post smthing not appropriate without knowing the trading "theme" here..

Conclusion after read some post here is... ppl in community here really nice & friendly.. and with a very experience and sincere sifu maxims... willing to stay with u guys together all the time no matter hw the market goes..

everybody got different styles, whatever style whatever method , as long as can earn money from bursa then it's good. no worry about that, u still can come here to tok kok sing song with us . we welcome u here anytime Laugh Laugh
inQic
inQic

Male Join date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 22:46

flyhigh wrote:Hi all...

You are welcome.as long as ur trading style is earning money,then u can keep it up.may be its suit portion of forumers appetite or enrich them with new trading style.Even don talk about share,you can chit chat here too..but i am quite busy and rarely come here liao out of begin my new life. Yawn

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhigh Fri 23 Mar 2012, 00:55

Thanks so much to inQic and Crystal..

I wanna like also cannot.. wanna add reputation also cannot..

so just put a double like here la.. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] " ... haha

u guys are very open minded and friendly.. very good... if u guys are still young and hv such mindset.. i can say.. good future!!
Keeping up!!

Love u guys! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

flyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 23 Mar 2012, 01:01

hey flyhigh....
"However, i dont think i belong here.. quite different with my trading style.. i apologize because post smthing not appropriate without knowing the trading "theme" here.."

i don't seem to see fixed styles in BC leh....my style still more uncle play than day trade Giggle Giggle but im still here....cos the regulars, sifus, moderators here are amazingly friendly, unselfish and share alot....i can learn some day trading skills Innocent

you said you like to chat about economy...start la a topic...there is alot contradicting statements on our GDP...PM say one...banks say another...analyst also different...who is correct also dunno...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2012, 07:41

To flyhigh,

u r welcome to go as well as welcome here if u wish to stay.

no such forum in the world able to suit ur own idea or trading philosophy but i tell u it's ur lost if u leave here as no one will stop u as well. different person possess different trading style etc, but if u want others talk the way u think and u like that's ridiculous.

Ask urself, how long u involve in goreng counters and how many trade u win and how many u lost? How experience u r to deal with goreng syndicate? Can u think like them? if u not experience and master enough in goreng stock why wanna involve in gambling? and much more. bursa community is one of the most active and sincere forum available in malaysia compare to other forum. Well the decision is in your hand, people come and go here.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 23 Mar 2012, 08:13

flyhigh, u will be always welcome back here, take care Handshake
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next