Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a stupid forum of investlah.com

+2
JF
phoenix777
6 posters

Go down

what a stupid forum of investlah.com Empty what a stupid forum of investlah.com

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

we talk of hot stock such as affin and axiata etc or uoadev or maybulk they talk rubbish stock and talk non such as buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

buy what? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buy tcube buy flonic? all either holland stock or goling to holland stock..i wonder forum member there quality [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

what a stupid forum of investlah.com Empty Re: what a stupid forum of investlah.com

Post by phoenix777 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:52

wht to do like affin we buy below 15 let thm buy 18 lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

what a stupid forum of investlah.com Empty Re: what a stupid forum of investlah.com

Post by JF Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:54

cant + 1 to you Sad

to be honest, i didnt even been to investlah b4..
tis is my 1st experience discussing share in forum~ Cool
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:54

Headbang
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:58

here our more snr member cincai give call oso can fly leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

investlah siifu there give call all holland [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:00

jeefoh wrote:cant + 1 to you Sad

good, i see a bright future in you; dont corrupt your mind as you start off at a better place & dont forget to bring your trading buddies here
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:45

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Cals wrote:
jeefoh wrote:cant + 1 to you Sad

good, i see a bright future in you; dont corrupt your mind as you start off at a better place & dont forget to bring your trading buddies here
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by leecs1978 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:52

come on, dun waste time, n post discuss abt moron forum, if we discuss moron, then we will be moronest than them, so we should jz focus on our discussion, dun let the negative things affect our mind
leecs1978
leecs1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:02

leecs1978 wrote:come on, dun waste time, n post discuss abt moron forum, if we discuss moron, then we will be moronest than them, so we should jz focus on our discussion, dun let the negative things affect our mind

advertising la..if we dun talk of them...we cant find new blood here..understand? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:06

maxims wrote:
leecs1978 wrote:come on, dun waste time, n post discuss abt moron forum, if we discuss moron, then we will be moronest than them, so we should jz focus on our discussion, dun let the negative things affect our mind

advertising la..if we dun talk of them...we cant find new blood here..understand? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in summary...1. we want new blood...2. we want to rescue newbie there 3. we want to enrich them 4. we want to disclose that conman forum la...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

have u ever come across they attack bursacommunity.com constantly...cause they have nothing to attack [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by leecs1978 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:45

ok sifu, i think we should focus on attract, rather condemn, in the other way of thinking, if they not stupid, how we can win their money?
leecs1978
leecs1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:14

leecs1978 wrote:ok sifu, i think we should focus on attract, rather condemn, in the other way of thinking, if they not stupid, how we can win their money?

different people use different style la...if everyone follow ur style there's no war in this war...just face it..if no condem(u call it) how to differentiate between here and investlah.com

different condition demand different measure ma...of course everyone want to make money..but for maxims..i think i am more than smart...therefore dont mind to teach them become not so stupid..at the end not so stupid win money from those rot stupid ma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 13:06

maxims wrote:
leecs1978 wrote:ok sifu, i think we should focus on attract, rather condemn, in the other way of thinking, if they not stupid, how we can win their money?

different people use different style la...if everyone follow ur style there's no war in this war...just face it..if no condem(u call it) how to differentiate between here and investlah.com

different condition demand different measure ma...of course everyone want to make money..but for maxims..i think i am more than smart...therefore dont mind to teach them become not so stupid..at the end not so stupid win money from those rot stupid ma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAHAHA!!! this is really great. i can't stop lol. u guys r really cute, u know??
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by leecs1978 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 13:49

i know, since different people different style....so we follow ur style...hahahaha
leecs1978
leecs1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 04 Jul 2012, 17:42

this thread is a bit biased

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down