Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil

3 posters

Go down

MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil Empty MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil

Post by hlk Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:01

PETALING JAYA: Mass Rapid Transit Corp Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp) has awarded four more work packages worth RM767mil to TSR Bina Sdn Bhd, Naim Engineering Sdn Bhd and IJM Construction Sdn Bhd for the Sungai Buloh-Kajang (SBK) line.

In a statement, MRT Corp said the packages were awarded following a meeting of the One-Stop Procurement Committee (OSTC) in Putrajaya, which was chaired by Finance Minister II Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Mohamad Hanadzlah.

TSR Bina's work package worth RM117.1mil will involve the construction of a multi-storey carpark building (MSPR1), external works and other associated works at Sungai Buloh station. MSPR1 is the first of nine multi-storey carpark packages to be awarded. The remaining eight packages will be out for tender soon.

TSR Bina also won the bid for the construction of the Kajang maintenance depot and administration building (DPT2) for RM212.8mil.

Meanwhile, the OSTC also appointed Naim Engineering for the construction of the Section 16, Pusat Bandar Damansara and Semantan elevated stations (S4). The contract is valued at RM208.2mil.

The OSTC awarded the fourth package, worth RM228.9mil to IJM Construction for the construction of elevated stations (S5) at Taman Bukit Ria, Taman Bukit Mewah, Leisure Mall and Plaza Phoenix.

Packages S4 and S5 are the first two out of eight elevated station packages to be awarded under the SBK line. Three packages are currently under evaluation while the remaining three are already available for tender.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil Empty Re: MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil

Post by Bursa berserker Fri 13 Jul 2012, 16:54

don't know when i can see mitra get this project le..... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil Empty Re: MRT Corp awards four more packages worth RM767mil

Post by Cals Fri 13 Jul 2012, 16:57

Bursa berserker wrote:don't know when i can see mitra get this project le..... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

patience your investment sure worthwhile Thumbs Up
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Fri 13 Jul 2012, 16:58

Cals wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:don't know when i can see mitra get this project le..... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

patience your investment sure worthwhile Thumbs Up
thx :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down