Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream

5 posters

Go down

For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream Empty For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:01

Example RM10k capital, Trading limit RM30k

bjc-cc, buy 0.05 3000 lots...sell 0.065 ....profits rm4500
ken-cf, buy 0.04 3000 lots...sell 0.055.... profit rm4500

at the end of a month profit 8500 after fees, capital rm10k,

meaning 85% over capital employed

to achieve this, pls follow bb selection and trading rules

when other afraid then we are dare....

if u notice maxims enter, just follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream Empty Re: For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream

Post by hlk Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:06

noted. hope nxt time i will b lucky enug 2 catch ur stock call early... Clap Clap Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream Empty Re: For Low Cap comrades, making 50% of profit over capital employed in a month is not a dream

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:08

hlk wrote:noted. hope nxt time i will b lucky enug 2 catch ur stock call early... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when i mention a stock..is already a hint.....

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:23

maxims wrote:
hlk wrote:noted. hope nxt time i will b lucky enug 2 catch ur stock call early... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when i mention a stock..is already a hint.....

ok ... tks
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 12:49

scare wor....3k lots.......if holland can pok kai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:07

phoenix wrote:scare wor....3k lots.......if holland can pok kai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buy when mom show very erect lo....like yesterday kencana...suddenly up...if buy 0.05 also why scare?....mom suddenly up 5 to 8 cent....don tell me bb up 1.5 cent after conversion is risky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:21

maxims wrote:
phoenix wrote:scare wor....3k lots.......if holland can pok kai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buy when mom show very erect lo....like yesterday kencana...suddenly up...if buy 0.05 also why scare?....mom suddenly up 5 to 8 cent....don tell me bb up 1.5 cent after conversion is risky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dare not to enter so much lah, worry holland... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But little bit also can earn a lot lah... around 30-50% return. even buy 3k already earned 1k+
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:50

hmmmm... i think bj-cc and ken-cf buy call is safe la...
the idea from maxim is workable~
davors
davors

Male Join date : 2011-01-05
Job/Hobbies : Design/Trade/Shoot/Travel
Stock Exposure : WYSIWYG

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:56

this kind of stocks are in my "future star" watch list...
They are the potential dragon to be hit...

Previously are BJCORP-CC, KENCANA-CF...

Coming next maybe is SPSETIA-CE...

next months probably are YTLPOWR-CB, GAMUDA-CP...
Let's see how it goes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:19

davors wrote:this kind of stocks are in my "future star" watch list...

Let's see how it goes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

choose the cheapest and lowest premium bb..if they fit into this criteria....over one two month times before expiry sure chiong one time mah....easy to make money or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:20

maxims wrote:

choose the cheapest and lowest premium bb..if they fit into this criteria....over one two month times before expiry sure chiong one time mah....easy to make money or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if chiong then is another second hand wira for free ma...at least [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:27

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:

if chiong then is another second hand wira for free ma...at least [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wira or not depends can buy before you bought or not... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:29

davors wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:

but but but...the reality is..if not big volume buy..u dare to follow or not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wira or not depends can buy before you bought or not... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:33

oso i will buy lor... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:40

davors wrote:oso i will buy lor... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

true or not...imagine sell q all 10k each..buy q only 2k each...u dare to buy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:46

maxims wrote:
davors wrote:oso i will buy lor... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

true or not...imagine sell q all 10k each..buy q only 2k each...u dare to buy? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha...
i wait and see lor...
i think you oso wont post sell q 10k laaa if the counter still can rise... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:47

davors wrote:
maxims wrote:

hahaha...
i wait and see lor...
i think you oso wont post sell q 10k laaa if the counter still can rise... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok la...lets huat next monday....i also got to go out lo.....go massage first ma....have a good sleep there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:36

go enjoy ur abalone there...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:28

very man and yeng lar ... trading this kind of penny bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 13 Jun 2011, 01:27

bernardlcn wrote:very man and yeng lar ... trading this kind of penny bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Giggle Giggle Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down