Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tiu lo, dj futures 100 point red, tomorrow all buy bjtoto kena kao kao man

+5
davors
phoenix777
W
hlk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tiu lo, dj futures 100 point red, tomorrow all buy bjtoto kena kao kao man - Page 2 Empty Re: tiu lo, dj futures 100 point red, tomorrow all buy bjtoto kena kao kao man

Post by W Wed 15 Jun 2011, 22:34

maxims wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:I have strategy la, never worry. Only 8888 etc worry ma. I roughly know what happen to bjt le. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u queue by tomorrow morning at 0.07 with large number and luring the other who bought it at 0.07 today and other who didnt get today to queue.then cancel at last minute,and shift to sell instead...u queue first,then u cancel to let them infront of you..and u juz window dresses.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not bad imagination and small tactic...85 out of 100 player may know this....think again friend.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nope,85 out of 100 player know this but they are easily to trap too..but the crucial part is 0.065 buy queue must damn high until nobody willingly to sell off.Tomorrow is juz T+3 for those who breach the large sell queue 0.06,if the mum still not start selling down yet,they sure hold and instead to make half or 1 cent merely.you wait for buy queue at 0.07 is steady then u whack all to trap them even the mum is flat..dont even trigger the selling pressure and make the sell queue in 0.07 is damn high!!!!its dangerous..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

tiu lo, dj futures 100 point red, tomorrow all buy bjtoto kena kao kao man - Page 2 Empty Re: tiu lo, dj futures 100 point red, tomorrow all buy bjtoto kena kao kao man

Post by ejam77 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 22:37

huh!...usually dj future down max make so much money!......i follow.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if my meeting finish early tmr
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 15 Jun 2011, 22:39

maxims wrote:8888 or other young comrades...u all can score 15A in spm or mce or whatever u call it. but but but this is malaysia boleh, produce lots of so call excellent student that good in memorize but not in analysis remember when u guys buy bjtoto ch...mom is 4.39....eventually go to 4.31 4.32.....there are 20k lots q buy qty at 0.07....u guy can sell back 0.07 anytime...or even 0.075..it's people more sceptical and reserve ma.....maxims never cheat or misleading u guy la...and what to cheat? rm250 meh....not even enough for few glasses hoogarrden le..what's more to say bleu label etc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] think think think..think more and u guy find the story from head to toe ma....find out solution even dj go down 250 point....we still can walk out not so hurt ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..use logic and common sense don just think skin deep only le....think till bone deep ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] anyway...my connection not good....this is perhaps my last message for today....

thats why i never follow the team after i sell back at cost morning after the mum is retrace from highest.I noe the level momentum of mum,and thr is so high sell queue in 0.075 and 0.08 or above... i wont hold tis kind of warrant overnight if i am the holder.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 22:43

weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:8888 or other young comrades...u all can score 15A in spm or mce or whatever u call it. but but but this is malaysia boleh, produce lots of so call excellent student that good in memorize but not in analysis remember when u guys buy bjtoto ch...mom is 4.39....eventually go to 4.31 4.32.....there are 20k lots q buy qty at 0.07....u guy can sell back 0.07 anytime...or even 0.075..it's people more sceptical and reserve ma.....maxims never cheat or misleading u guy la...and what to cheat? rm250 meh....not even enough for few glasses hoogarrden le..what's more to say bleu label etc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] think think think..think more and u guy find the story from head to toe ma....find out solution even dj go down 250 point....we still can walk out not so hurt ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..use logic and common sense don just think skin deep only le....think till bone deep ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] anyway...my connection not good....this is perhaps my last message for today....

thats why i never follow the team after i sell back at cost morning after the mum is retrace from highest.I noe the level momentum of mum,and thr is so high sell queue in 0.075 and 0.08 or above... i wont hold tis kind of warrant overnight if i am the holder.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huh!...like our sifu said before don't sleep with bb if trend not good......
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 16 Jun 2011, 00:15

bjtoto bb holder very ci gik tomolo ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 16 Jun 2011, 01:16

s#@& man, at 1:15 am, Europe closed down more than 1%

Meanwhile, in the US, it is not looking good. Just yesterday a powerful rally up and today sinking more powerfully.

Dow 11,892.27 (-183.84) (-1.52%)
Nasdaq 2,635.15 (-43.57) (-1.63%)
S&P 500 1,265.56 (-22.31) (-1.73%)

Greece having violent clashes. Big headache to European banks with exposure loans to Greece, wondering how to resolve this huge financial problem.

Hope the US can recover by closing bell time, as magic can happen.
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 16 Jun 2011, 01:35

P. I. G. S.
The problem in Europe, Portugal, Ireland, Spain and now Greece.
Hopefully this will be the last one. Why people spend more than they earn? How can they let this happen for so long? Its plain common sense that sure bankrupt one day.
budgee
budgee

Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 16 Jun 2011, 01:39

The fear is very real. US investors are either short selling or they kena like s***

Dow 11,879.10 -197.01 -1.63%
Nasdaq 2,633.82 -44.90 -1.68%
S&P 500 1,264.20 -23.67 -1.84%
budgee
budgee

Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 16 Jun 2011, 07:46

if can understand and think skin deep then we are genius already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sifu, do you find wasting time communicating or talking to ppl who do not understand you and your strategy? e.g. Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There is only one Maxims in this world ma, if can act and think like Maxims, then, the person is still not Maxims ma, can only call him/her Maxims #2, you are still #1 wo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 08:16

interesting....

dj dow bigger than up constantly....guess is the QE2 as well as eurupean problem...i don really read news...reading too much wont help for call warrant either

the catch is don worry too much la...actually i created this thread is to put pressure to u guys ma...is more on fun lo...

what i think is bursa sure will retrace but still plus minus 10 point la....

even bursa retrace so what....that doesn't mean bjtoto will go holland ma....even bjtoto go holland so what..it will rebound ma...what i see is bjtoto will still steady in days to come..that 4d jackpot is a catalyst....player not yet fully loaded this share..still has potential to go up eventually....

look...look ....i strike good profits in bjc cc...two times......i strike even bigger profits in ken cf....also two times.....now i am facing bjtoto ch....

hey...this is not coincident lo....for those that not follow nvm...they have their own decision and "jurisdiction" ma...

for those that follow, is not the end of the world la....

again my old saying.....try try try ..try more then sure kena dragon ....if situation turn against...then run what....

the conclusion is more dragon than small snake ma...

look at me....left only 4220 lots....all bought at 0.065...yesterday buy quite some but all clear...

how the fcuk we know that dj will go so deep holland le????? so i keep the balance lo....

how the fcuk maybe bjtoto chiong to 4.60 today le...so we all cannot be ma hou pao...just use wysiwyg lo....

actually market like this is more easy to make money.....

but but but...don buy on when the mom dip....buy when the mom is up...buy when up is having more potential to gain than buy on dip...

i notice budgee always go for flat or no ren qi stock like mahsing and mphb...and buy on dip which more on catch falling knife .budgee brother..u got to evaluate ur stock selection and trading strategy man.....

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 08:42

maxims wrote:interesting....

dj dow bigger than up constantly....guess is the QE2 as well as eurupean problem...i don really read news...reading too much wont help for call warrant either

the catch is don worry too much la...actually i created this thread is to put pressure to u guys ma...is more on fun lo...

what i think is bursa sure will retrace but still plus minus 10 point la....

even bursa retrace so what....that doesn't mean bjtoto will go holland ma....even bjtoto go holland so what..it will rebound ma...what i see is bjtoto will still steady in days to come..that 4d jackpot is a catalyst....player not yet fully loaded this share..still has potential to go up eventually....

look...look ....i strike good profits in bjc cc...two times......i strike even bigger profits in ken cf....also two times.....now i am facing bjtoto ch....

hey...this is not coincident lo....for those that not follow nvm...they have their own decision and "jurisdiction" ma...

for those that follow, is not the end of the world la....

again my old saying.....try try try ..try more then sure kena dragon ....if situation turn against...then run what....

the conclusion is more dragon than small snake ma...

look at me....left only 4220 lots....all bought at 0.065...yesterday buy quite some but all clear...

how the fcuk we know that dj will go so deep holland le????? so i keep the balance lo....

how the fcuk maybe bjtoto chiong to 4.60 today le...so we all cannot be ma hou pao...just use wysiwyg lo....

actually market like this is more easy to make money.....

but but but...don buy on when the mom dip....buy when the mom is up...buy when up is having more potential to gain than buy on dip...

i notice budgee always go for flat or no ren qi stock like mahsing and mphb...and buy on dip which more on catch falling knife .budgee brother..u got to evaluate ur stock selection and trading strategy man.....

Thank you max... You deserve another Rep....
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 08:43

sun wrote:if can understand and think skin deep then we are genius already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sifu, do you find wasting time communicating or talking to ppl who do not understand you and your strategy? e.g. Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There is only one Maxims in this world ma, if can act and think like Maxims, then, the person is still not Maxims ma, can only call him/her Maxims #2, you are still #1 wo... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hehe, we are in the same boat sun...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2