Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb Empty 28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 08:07

Morning traders, Coffee Cool

no wonder drb & POS slowly up

[quote="peanut"]
Cals wrote:DRB style is like this, up up then retrace ; this will repeat itself throughtout the day or will start again tomorrow, hence if for the gung ho can buy in now for tomorrow play

* earnings report out and up

on others
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watch for
(PPB , Mahsing, timedotcom)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb Empty Re: 28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:18

timecom CF power2 Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb Empty Re: 28th Feb - DRB Hicom highlight - last trading day of Feb

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:21

Asian Stock Head for Fourth Monthly Advance on Economy
By Jonathan Burgos - Feb 28, 2013 8:38 AM GMT+0800

Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index heading for its fourth monthly advance, after better-than-estimated U.S. home sales added to confidence in the global recovery, boosting the earnings outlook for exporters.
James Hardie Industries SE (JHX), a supplier of building materials that gets about 67 percent of sales from the U.S., gained 1.7 percent in Sydney. Treasury Wine Estates Ltd. jumped 6.1 percent as Australia’s largest winemaker posted profit that beat analyst estimates. Komatsu Ltd. increased 5.1 percent after the Nikkei newspaper reported operating profit at Japan’s biggest maker of construction equipment may exceed 300 billion yen ($3.2 billion) in the year ended March 2014.
The MSCI Asia Pacific Index (MXAP) climbed 0.6 percent to 133.97 as of 9:35 a.m. in Tokyo before markets open in Hong Kong and China. Seven stocks rose for each that fell. The gauge is heading for a 0.6 percent advance this month, extending gains for a fourth month, the longest such streak since September 2009, amid signs the U.S. and Chinese economies are improving.
“U.S. housing is pretty good, which is providing a huge catalyst to consumers in terms on the wealth effect,” said Tim Schroeders, who helps manage $1 billion at Pengana Capital Ltd. in Melbourne. “The buy on dips strategy is pretty much in play. We’re definitely pricing in a lot more good news in equities.”
To contact the reporter on this story: Jonathan Burgos in Singapore at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:23

RBA Says Up to 34 Central Banks Hold Australian Dollar Reserves
By Michael Heath - Feb 28, 2013 7:11 AM GMT+0800

The Reserve Bank of Australia said the country’s currency is held by as many as 34 central banks from Reykjavik to Santiago, and models suggested the Aussie dollar was as much as 15 percent overvalued, documents showed.
The central banks of Poland, Chile, Sweden, Macedonia and Iceland are among 16 economies that publicly hold the Australian currency, according to papers released today under a Freedom of Information Act request by Bloomberg News. Among 18 possible holders are South Korea, South Africa, France, Germany, Singapore and Malaysia. It said 21 central banks, including the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Bank of Japan (8301), Bank of England and Bank of Canada, don’t hold it.
“Most models -- including the staff’s internal models and the IMF’s models suggest the exchange rate is overvalued by 4-15 percent,” a document for the RBA’s September board meeting showed. The Australian dollar, at $1.0224 at 9:55 a.m. in Sydney today, traded between $1.0167 and $1.0625 in September.
“The range of estimates reflects differences in the choice of economic fundamentals and time periods that are used to estimate the ‘equilibrium’ levels,” the same document showed. It added that while the models suggested the currency was overvalued, it wasn’t “substantially so.”
The Aussie surged 60 percent in the past four years, and RBA Governor Glenn Stevens acknowledged last week that it was “somewhat too high,” while saying he’d need to be confident the currency is “seriously overvalued” before considering intervention to weaken it.

Quantitative Easing
Along with the New Zealand, Canadian, Swedish and other currencies, the Aussie strengthened as nations such as the U.S., Japan and the U.K. reduce rates to near-zero and undertake quantitative easing to boost their economies.
“Australia has been one beneficiary of the global portfolio reallocation to highly rated assets resulting from the increased relative riskiness of holding euro-denominated assets,” the September document showed. “Canada and a number of Scandinavian countries, as well as Switzerland, have seen similar flows.”
Demand from abroad for Australian government bonds helped drive yields on all the securities to record lows last June. Benchmark 10-year rates touched 2.698 percent June 4 after foreign holdings of federal securities reached as high as 82.3 percent in the third quarter of 2011.
The Swiss central bank has pledged to stop its currency strengthening beyond 1.20 francs per euro.

Swiss Intervention
The SNB’s foreign-currency reserves surged 86 percent in 12 months to 427 billion francs ($459 billion) at the end of January as policy makers stepped up euro purchases to curb flows sparked by the region’s debt crisis. The reserves reached a record 429 billion francs in September.
“While the extreme circumstances facing Switzerland last year presented a clear and credible case for intervention, the circumstances in Australia cannot yet be considered comparable,” the documents showed. “There is not strong evidence that the Australian dollar is posing an imminent threat of deflation or is highly contractionary for the domestic economy.”
To contact the reporter on this story: Michael Heath in Sydney at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Stephanie Phang at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:40

DRB turn Devil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 10:31

Cals wrote:DRB turn Devil

thanx Cals Handshake

morning Coffee
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 11:25

Cals wrote:timecom CF power2 Giggle

Giggle Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 11:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

minta advice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Thu 28 Feb 2013, 13:51

good afternoon :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 14:03

Bursa berserker wrote:good afternoon :D

Coffee Smiley
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:14

afternoon all ada huat!!!?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:16

Cals wrote:afternoon all ada huat!!!?

no huat for me yet Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:25

peanut wrote:

heh DRB ada ma
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:27

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

heh DRB ada ma

dapat kopitiam roti bakar je Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:29

CAP can intraday i think Think
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:34

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

heh DRB ada ma

dapat kopitiam roti bakar je Giggle

bagus bagus CGCGCGCG
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:36

wats ur advice gamuda & gamuda-CZ Smiley
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:47

not sure gamuda, but the movement low range wor,

was watching E&O CE
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:49

Cals wrote:not sure gamuda, but the movement low range wor,

was watching E&O CE

Smiley Thumbs Up
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:53

whoops gone as we speak
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:54

Cals wrote:whoops gone as we speak

ya la....habissss
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 16:01

peanut wrote:

ya la....habissss

we are always being watched Devil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 28 Feb 2013, 16:03

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

ya la....habissss

we are always being watched Devil

Giggle Giggle

index +11.22 market coming to goreng ka?
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 28 Feb 2013, 16:09

last day of closing for feb
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next