Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INVESTLAH PLAYING BJTOTO TOO?

5 posters

Go down

INVESTLAH PLAYING BJTOTO TOO? Empty INVESTLAH PLAYING BJTOTO TOO?

Post by phoenix777 Sat 18 Jun 2011, 02:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seems they are playing bjtoto ch too.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

INVESTLAH PLAYING BJTOTO TOO? Empty Re: INVESTLAH PLAYING BJTOTO TOO?

Post by hlk Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:43

yup ... they r in earlier investment style Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:24

they collect a lot too, some got it @ very low price ....most of the time, they pick up one..
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 18 Jun 2011, 23:23

the more the merrier, more ppl, more fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 19 Jun 2011, 08:40

if some evils spread some bad news on bjtoto then there might be lotsa panic selling from investlah to pull down the price [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:09

bernardlcn wrote:if some evils spread some bad news on bjtoto then there might be lotsa panic selling from investlah to pull down the price [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Devil Devil Devil
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:34

bernardlcn wrote:if some evils spread some bad news on bjtoto then there might be lotsa panic selling from investlah to pull down the price [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don over estimate investlah strength, they are lots of young small timer there and some more they talk big but buy small. Bjtoto price u guy think can be influence. By investlah? Not at all, even 100 investlah forum also not qualify, last Friday more than half of bjtoto ch volume is transacted by me or more than 20000 to 25000 lots. I m not show off etc and nothing to. Show off for that kind of small turnover in ringgit term. What i wanted to remind u guys is don play investlah theme else u guy suffer only. Let back to our bursa community rules which is wysiwyg and mom bb relationship etc. Don angkat investlag kaki, their best price with high volume only at 6 cents, which they may buy. Say in qty of 1 2 k only and the rest is not from investlah, even all is bought from them maybe they sold major. Part of it already in last few days and that qty maybe. Not more than 10k lot in total. Trust me there are lots of. Small timer there, 95% of them is just chut cai but they talk as if they can win a ferrari in. Days or weeks, where is the prove or why so difficult to prove? For maxims, you all can say u all win jackpot or how many cents, but I dislike c#@& talker, show me the proof from time to time, else never expect me to trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:39

I remind u all, I am very happy u guys make money but if u guys constantly claim u guys win like wewin or that mobile9 something pls prove it lo, bc us heart talk but not show off forum. It is stupid to claim one make how much how much but in fact is castle in the sky which is self fulfilling lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:12

maxims wrote:I remind u all, I am very happy u guys make money but if u guys constantly claim u guys win like wewin or that mobile9 something pls prove it lo, bc us heart talk but not show off forum. It is stupid to claim one make how much how much but in fact is castle in the sky which is self fulfilling lies.

love this part.....transparency and honesty [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
providing proof is just few seconds.......the trust it earns priceless.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:12

this is what makes us difference from investlah
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:25

maxims wrote:

Don over estimate investlah strength, they are lots of young small timer there and some more they talk big but buy small. Bjtoto price u guy think can be influence. By investlah? Not at all, even 100 investlah forum also not qualify, last Friday more than half of bjtoto ch volume is transacted by me or more than 20000 to 25000 lots. I m not show off etc and nothing to. Show off for that kind of small turnover in ringgit term. What i wanted to remind u guys is don play investlah theme else u guy suffer only. Let back to our bursa community rules which is wysiwyg and mom bb relationship etc. Don angkat investlag kaki, their best price with high volume only at 6 cents, which they may buy. Say in qty of 1 2 k only and the rest is not from investlah, even all is bought from them maybe they sold major. Part of it already in last few days and that qty maybe. Not more than 10k lot in total. Trust me there are lots of. Small timer there, 95% of them is just chut cai but they talk as if they can win a ferrari in. Days or weeks, where is the prove or why so difficult to prove? For maxims, you all can say u all win jackpot or how many cents, but I dislike c#@& talker, show me the proof from time to time, else never expect me to trust.

So yeng and man ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:27

maxims wrote:I remind u all, I am very happy u guys make money but if u guys constantly claim u guys win like wewin or that mobile9 something pls prove it lo, bc us heart talk but not show off forum. It is stupid to claim one make how much how much but in fact is castle in the sky which is self fulfilling lies.

well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] +1 rep

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 13:07

bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote:

my losses need to prove also r? Doh Doh
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 13:18

8888 wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote:

my losses need to prove also r? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nolah sifu said if big win....jackpot.....and if you say you win non stop lor.....mah backup your word with proof ma.....say i also can say....

for me i win few hundred i also wont proove.....no one want to see also......only the big ones(for me is few k) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if you proove ur losses we pity you more lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 13:20

those who say buy at lowest sell at highest show some proof lor.....
so we can be sure its not paper buy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no harm to show proof ma if it is true.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 13:34

i think it's up to you lah... u like to show then show lor... dont want just forget it lor...

but normally we show for sharing and encoragement only.
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 19 Jun 2011, 21:58

show ok what, sharing is caring ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 19 Jun 2011, 22:41

my peanuts profit ... Blush
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 19 Jun 2011, 22:46

hlk wrote:my peanuts profit ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hlk is very humble, consistently making profits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 19 Jun 2011, 23:49

sun wrote:
hlk wrote:my peanuts profit ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hlk is very humble, consistently making profits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u guys better 1 strike big profit ... Wink
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down