Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHIC gets letter of award from MinDef for contract worth RM15m

Go down

BHIC gets letter of award from MinDef for contract worth RM15m Empty BHIC gets letter of award from MinDef for contract worth RM15m

Post by Cals Tue 19 Mar 2013, 16:34

BHIC gets letter of award from MinDef for contract worth RM15m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Sofia Faisal of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 19 March 2013 15:55

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (March 19): BOUSTEAD HEAVY INDUSTRIES CORP []oration Bhd (BHIC) has secured a contract worth RM15 million from the Ministry of Defence.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia today, BHIC said its wholly-owned subsidiary BHIC Defence Techservices Sdn Bhd (BDTS) had received the award letter from the ministry last Friday (March 15).

It said the contract involved the maintenance, repair and supply of spare parts for Oerlikon 35mm guns and the “Skyguard” radar for the Malaysian Army.

BHIC stated that the contract was for a three-year period from the date of BDTS’s acceptance of the award.

“A formal contract between the Government of Malaysia and BDTS will be signed at a later date,” said BHIC.

According to BHIC, the contract will have no effect on the earnings of the company for the financial year ending 31 December 2013.

However, it will contribute positively to its future earnings.

At 3.29pm, BHIC’s shares fell by 1 sen to RM1.98 with an intraday high of RM2.10 and low of RM1.98. About 31,000 shares changed hands.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down