Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 8th - Banking regulations increases bank sector activity

+6
leecs1978
aam
JF
peanut
Bursa berserker
Cals
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

April 8th - Banking regulations increases bank sector activity - Page 2 Empty Re: April 8th - Banking regulations increases bank sector activity

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:37

Mid-morning Market Select blue chips drag KLCI lower
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 08 April 2013 10:19

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): The FBM KLCI fell at mid-morning on Monday, dragged by losses including at Genting, KLK and PPB.

At 10.15am, the FBM KLCI lost 2.80 points to 1,685.85.

Losers overtook gainers by 224 to 196, while 194 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 213.20 million shares valued at RM241.76 million.

Among the top losers at mid-morning were Nestle, Quality Concrete, Genting, KLK, PPB Sarawak Oil Palms, KLCCP, GAB and Ambank.

Ingenco was the most actively traded counter with 18.87 million shares done. The stock was unchanged at 10 sen.

The other actives include KrisAssets, Tebrau Teguh, LBS Bina, IRM Group, Rubberex, Takaso, Frontken, MUI Industries and Puncak.

The gainers included Bintulu Port, United PLANTATION []s, Top Glove, Triumphal, Aeon, BAT, Petronas Dagangan, Ta Ann, Hartalega and Lafarge Malayan Cement.

BIMB Securities Research in a market preview Monday said it expects the local market to remain volatile ahead of the coming GE13 and we maintain our immediate resistance at 1,690/95 and support at 1,680/75.

Meanwhile, the yen tumbled broadly and Japanese stocks soared on Monday, reflecting high expectations for the Bank of Japan's ambitious stimulus drive, but U.S. weak jobs data weighed on other assets, according to Reuters.

The dollar jumped a full yen in early Asian trading to hit 98.78 yen, the highest since June 2009, while the euro climbed as far as 128.42 yen, its highest since January 2010. The Aussie dollar soared to 102.32 yen, the highest since July 2008.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 8th - Banking regulations increases bank sector activity - Page 2 Empty Re: April 8th - Banking regulations increases bank sector activity

Post by anonymous682 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:37

Cals wrote:
anonymous682 wrote:morning BC comrades, how's today's trades ? hope everyone find their [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone care to share why MBB-CW still -ve premium and not much buyer ? it should worth 0.13 by now since exercise price is RM9 while current underlying mom is 9.67 (ratio 5:1) ? Anyone into this cw ?

i am in, the sell Q on mommy is heavy however technicals looks gooding mang [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm in too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... waiting for mom to rebound back... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:38

tenaga and C2 Vrooooooooooooom
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:40

anonymous682 wrote:
Cals wrote:
anonymous682 wrote:morning BC comrades, how's today's trades ? hope everyone find their [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone care to share why MBB-CW still -ve premium and not much buyer ? it should worth 0.13 by now since exercise price is RM9 while current underlying mom is 9.67 (ratio 5:1) ? Anyone into this cw ?

i am in, the sell Q on mommy is heavy however technicals looks gooding mang [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm in too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... waiting for mom to rebound back... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9.70 toll booth large
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous682 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:43

anyone into supermx-cj ? congrat for those onboard this morning/last friday, already @ 0.055
anonymous682
anonymous682

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:45

anonymous682 wrote:anyone into supermx-cj ? congrat for those onboard this morning/last friday, already @ 0.055

flu theme picking up in rubber counters ... make me saspek something Hmm...
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

another rubber man
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:52

heh tenaga hiong ler... c2 also like roller coaster
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:52

uemland engine warm???
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:58

morning all....happy trading!!!
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:02

kppl wrote:morning all....happy trading!!!

happi happi ! Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:05

JF wrote:
aam wrote:morning~~~
GE coming~~~
market volatile~~~
hows outlook???

wow~
so happening today in BC~~ Dancing Dancing
aam & bb here also~~
Laugh
JF doing good recently???
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:07

here we go again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:12

Cals wrote:here we go again

Pre GE rally? Hmm...
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:13

kppl wrote:
Cals wrote:here we go again

Pre GE rally? Hmm...

Clap
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:15

as mentioned

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:19

1155 mbb kambinggg

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:21

TM acting funny
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:21

almost clear my asiabrn d :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:23

this one luckier kot
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:23

Bursa berserker wrote:almost clear my asiabrn d :D

good show king of swing Dancing Party
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:29

uemland vrooms
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous682 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:31

Cals wrote:uemland vrooms
this counter always, up few cents, then down few cents, hard to buy it's bb as they always sell at least 1.5 c gap (between buying & selling), can make more if buy mum...
anonymous682
anonymous682

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:34

anonymous682 wrote:
Cals wrote:uemland vrooms
this counter always, up few cents, then down few cents, hard to buy it's bb as they always sell at least 1.5 c gap (between buying & selling), can make more if buy mum...

agree this one if buy kid need to super swing .. need bb to teach us Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:35

aam wrote:
JF wrote:
aam wrote:morning~~~
GE coming~~~
market volatile~~~
hows outlook???

wow~
so happening today in BC~~ Dancing Dancing
aam & bb here also~~
Laugh
JF doing good recently???

aam, still good, making abit lately Giggle now ntg in hand but market qiong Rolleyes Rolleyes
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next