Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways

+3
mabs
peanut
Cals
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways Empty April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 08:28

Hi Traders/Comrades/Brothers/Sisters/Mothers/Father/Gentlemen/Gentlewoman..... Giggle

Coffee

Nikkei follows global markets lower; Apple-linked shares hit
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:16

A + / A - / Reset
TOKYO (April 18): Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Thursday as buyers stayed on the sidelines amid worries about global growth and following a broad decline on Wall Street.

Apple-related stocks underperformed after the iPhone maker's shares dropped in New York on worries about slowing sales of its gadgets.

Sharp Corp fell 1.1 percent, Murata Manufacturing Co dropped 2.7 percent and Ibiden Co shed 1.9 percent.

The Nikkei fell 0.9 percent to 13,268.70, while the Topix dropped 0.8 percent to 1,126.88. - Reuters

US StocksFutures drop as commodities, earnings drag
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 20:08

A + / A - / Reset
NEW YORK (April 17): U.S. stock index futures fell on Wednesday, indicating the S&P 500 will retreat from its second-best daily performance of the year as commodities fell and after earnings reports from Yahoo and Intel.

Brent crude slid towards $99 per barrel and copper dropped 1.8 percent as softer-than-expected data in the U.S. and China has heightened worry over demand. U.S. listed shares of BHP Billiton lost 3 percent to $64.63 in premarket trading.

The drop in oil prices has put Brent crude on pace for its sixth straight decline, with the price down 4.1 percent for the week. Copper is down 4 percent for the week.

"You have the shock factor of the drop in commodity prices being so severe and when you get to a dislocated market like that, it's like a big wave hitting the shore, it takes a while for it to calm down again," said Rick Meckler, president of investment firm LibertyView Capital Management in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Yahoo Inc shed 2 percent to $23.31 in premarket trade after the Internet company's first quarter revenue fell shy of expectations as declining traffic to its Web PROPERTIES [] and falling display advertising sales continue to weigh on the company.

Intel Corp slipped 1 percent to $21.69 before the opening bell after the chipmaker said its current-quarter revenue would decline as much as 8 percent and trimmed its 2013 capital spending plans.

Bank of America Corp declined 3 percent to $11.91 after it reported a lower-than-expected first-quarter profit and revenue fell.

"For the market to continue to grow you certainly would want the TECHNOLOGY [] and financial sectors to get back into leadership roles and they have been disappointing in their revenue growth, particularly with respect to their outlooks," said Meckler.

"Technology and banking have really only shown profit growth through cost cutting and not creating revenue growth, that is something investors are concerned with since there is a limit to how much you can cut costs."

S&P 500 futures fell 11.2 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures lost 94 points, and Nasdaq 100 futures dropped 22 points.

According to Thomson Reuters data through Tuesday morning, of the 42 companies in the S&P 500 that have reported earnings to date for the first quarter of 2013, 66.7 percent have reported earnings above analyst expectations. Over the past four quarters, 67 percent of companies beat estimates while the average since 1994 is a 63 percent beat rate.

S&P 500 earnings are now expected to have risen 1.8 percent in the first quarter, based on actual results from 42 companies and estimates for the rest, up from a recent estimate of 1.1 percent growth.

Other S&P 500 companies expected to report on Wednesday include American Express Co, eBay Inc and Sandisk Corp.

Later in the session, investors will eye the Federal Reserve's Beige Book of economic conditions at 2:00 p.m. (1600 GMT).

European shares fell for the fourth straight session in a broad selloff led by mining and industrial stocks, as brewing concerns about the pace of global growth rattled investors.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways Empty Re: April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 08:32

stocks to watch 18th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways Empty Re: April 18th Wed- BC Daily trading floor - will the KLCI buck the trend or will it remain sideways

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 08:45

from our komrad ahtan made famous from his blog

STOCK LIST 18 Apr 2013
Stk Code Entry Remarks / RM
1 IJMLAND-WA Accumulate
2 HUAYANG Accumulate
3 TAMBUN Accumulate
4 HOHUP 0.725
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:21

Selamat Pagi.... Coffee
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:26

peanut wrote:Selamat Pagi.... Coffee

pagi Coffee Handshake
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:33

IDEAS OF THE DAY (SEE SEPARATE REPORTS FOR DETAILS)

l Company Update: TM

l Quick Bites: KPJ

l On Our Radar: PIE

l On Our Technical Watch: CENBOND, SUPERMX

l Economic Viewpoint: Malaysia Inflation Rate March ‘13

NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l Zhulian 1QFY13 up 5.0% on higher investment profit

l MUI Prop units sell stake in George Kent

l MARC downgrades Perwaja Steel's RM400.0m Islamic debt rating

l BAT expects good performance in 2013, with right strategies

l Paramount to acquire more land

l Ekovest plans new development projects worth RM2.0b

l AirAsia Indonesia to go public in fourth quarter of 2013

FOREIGN NEWS HIGHLIGHTS

l Dish's USD25.5b Sprint bid may force others to act

l EBay’s sales miss estimate as PayPal revenue growth slows

ECONOMIC NEWS HIGHLIGHTS (MACRO BITS)

Malaysia

l Inflation For March Edged Up To 1.6% YoY

l Rubber Sector Contributes Rm36bil To Country’s Exports

Asia

l Fund Managers Say Goodbye China, Hello Japan

USA

l Fed Says ‘Moderate’ Growth Across U.S. Was Led By Housing

Europe

l European Car Sales Fall Again In March

l IMF Sees Some Corporate Debt Unsustainable In Parts Of EU

l UK Unemployment Rises To 2.56 Million

l Russian Economic Growth Slows Sharply

Currencies

l U.S. Dollar Rises As Traders Seek Safe Haven

Commodities

l Brent Slips Further Below $100

l Gold Up On Physical Buying But Seen Vulnerable

Kenanga Coverage Rating Summary - (Please refer to the attached)

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:39

MAYBANK Vroooommmmm
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:39

fuh mbb holders hoosey
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:43

wa ur gpacket hooseyy
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:49

Cals wrote:wa ur gpacket hooseyy

Giggle wats u think? chart confirm ke bull in control now? Innocent
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:52

this morning kasi load again...@36.5 and 36....sudah cabut @37.5 Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 09:58

Phew RCECap....silap timing beli....luckly dapat jual balik @ my buying price.... Phew
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:06

saya pun tekan salah hari ni lol

haih
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:10

0082 GPACKET

0.375 R1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buyback level 0.36 around there

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:18

Cals wrote:0082 GPACKET

0.375 R1

buyback level 0.36 around there

Thanx Cals Handshake Thumbs Up
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:32

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:36

Cals wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rofl Giggle hehe....
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:37

Shocked MAYBANK Shocked
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:42

E&O /E&O CH can watch

E&O 3417

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:54

Cals wrote:E&O /E&O CH can watch

E&O 3417

wokay Thumbs Up Smiley Thanx Cals Handshake
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:55

HOHUP on the move

HOHUP 5169

Last edited by Cals on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:07; edited 1 time in total
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:57

HUAYANG also strong as the rock!

HUAYANG 5062

Last edited by Cals on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:09; edited 1 time in total
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:57

mabs
mabs

Female Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:59

TENAGA TENAGA TENAGA
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:12

peanut wrote:TENAGA TENAGA TENAGA

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next