Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur wins contract from Petronas Carigali

Go down

Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur wins contract from Petronas Carigali Empty Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur wins contract from Petronas Carigali

Post by Cals Sat 04 May 2013, 13:44

Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur wins contract from Petronas Carigali
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 03 May 2013 19:39

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (May 3): KEJURUTERAAN SAMUDRA TIMUR BHD [] (KSTB), an oil and gas service provider, has received a contract from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of tubular handling equipment and services, according to a Bursa filing.

However, the contract’s value was not specified.

KSTB said the contract’s duration runs from April 24 to October 23 this year. It also includes the first extension option from October 24 to December 23, 2013.

While the company said the contract is expected to contribute positively to its earnings for the financial year ending June 30, 2013 (FY13), the potential effects of the contract however depend on Petronas Carigali’s level of activities and demand for the tubular handling equipment and services.

“The board of directors of KSTB is of the opinion that the acceptance of the contract is in the best interest of the company,” KSTB said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down