Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis

Go down

Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis Empty Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 18:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis Empty Re: Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 18:16

call warrant..you think is too easy to mastermind? nah1

why? premium is important but is not absolute else pbbank cj won't have -2% premium while maybank premium is at 4%. Why? go ask the f#@& market maker CIMB. One of the main reason is because pbbank cj having conversion of 4 to 1 while maybank is less than 2. Therefore, we treat all this 4 children are having immune to the premium and they are all at the same par. ok? Remember the golden rule that those low conversion children banker tend to allow for higher premium cause low conversion children anytime can become zero premium premium if mother tend to erect solid solid. haha1

ok back to my analysis. please refer to the screen shot as posted

genting cn: banker spread 0.83 buy 0.85 sell. meaning whoever buy at 0.85 need to wait for the mother to erect 8 cents before he/she can even breakeven. worth it? nah1

pbbank cj: banker spread 0.815 buy 0.83 sell. meaning banker need to up 6 cents before the one that buy at 0.83 even breakeven. nevertheless, due to this stock is relatively liquid for smaller quantity buy/sell due to player participant it's still better choice than genting.

ammb cc..aiyo..not interested to analyse now but is ok.

maybank cj - ah the fairest choice...banker buy 1.16 sell 1.17, this is the fairest children together with ammb cc because the banker are generous enough to put the buy sell bids tight. if the mother go f#@& up 2 cents, the children will go up 1 cent and vice versa. therefore maybank cj and ammb cc is the best for those that interested to involve in call warrant. unlike genting cn and public bank cj, go f#@& them deep deep but of course if the mother show momentum to go up and there are sell queue just 1 bids higher than the f#@& banker buy bid then is different story. BUY again, this is not suitable to big player like me that buy say 5000 lots, smaller player cant help me much to clear my volume or supply me the quanity i wanna buy unless they are bigger player to provide the liquidity.

genting banker queue is always 4 bids or 2 cents apart, even this

Back to top Go down

Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis Empty Re: Genting CN, Maybank CJ, AMMB CC, PBBank CJ - maximent Analysis

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 18:48

ah kyoong give some comment by reading this article

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 20:53

Very good explaination above, how about those high premium warrant like air asia and axiata children, what are you comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:07

Changbl wrote:Very good explaination above, how about those high premium warrant like air asia and axiata children, what are you comments?

sigh1...small children like ariasia, mrcb or knm or igb all also having 2 to 1 conversion but the premium is too high unlike....

(maybank cj, pbbank cj, ammb cc, sime cf, genting co, genm ck)>>> tier 1 warrant

(axiata cb, tenaga cm)>>> tier 2 warrant - soon going to be tier 1

(bjtoto-cd, astro cc)>>> tier 3

(airasia, igb mrcb etc) lousy selection>>>> tier 5 6 7 8 not worth it

all this high conversion premium are time bomb....market maker might simply drop the premium by opening few bids down or reluctant to increase the bids even mother up...so what for buy those high premium warrant even how harwork1 we do but we may not enjoy the fruits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:11

never think the children is 0.08 or 8 cents then buy it...chances to stuck for days is high...and chances to make even half cents also tough...

other cimb, ioi, or klk older brother also having low premium but the conversion is damn high and low liquidity. so not suitable for contra but suitable for "investment"..invest for say two weeks to a month...in bull market sure untong..but how many people willing to invest....? 90% of warrant playe ris contra kaki la haha1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:12

i can rate all warrant into class..but not interested...and tired and lazy..i only go for tier 1...very rarely tier 2....enough stock to play ma...what for dozen stock and end up spliting the buying power and concentration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:13

oppps bursa cl is consider tier 1 to 2....gamuda ch is tier 2...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Nov 2009, 21:19

my strategy is refining..no more speculative stock..i have been influence by mystock and lhlk and ngcc...next time let them go..i bless them but for me..strategy is simple..put all the cash at hand...find the best opportunity (always happen with tier 1 call warrant) then hamtam kuat kuat...chances to profit is close to 75%...meaning 3 times moderate gain and 1 time small lost)..it work out maybe 85% profits all the time..so what for still greedy and go for affin wc? wow1 make is 8 cents man(if buy quite early) but lost is 15 cents if kena opening gap down ...conclusion not worth it. next time i will not go for any call make by all others...after one big round..still call warrant can guarantee make money during boom time. flat time...even down time...call warrant only lost if market down all the way like end last year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:02

maximent wrote:my strategy is refining..no more speculative stock..i have been influence by mystock and lhlk and ngcc...next time let them go..i bless them but for me..strategy is simple..put all the cash at hand...find the best opportunity (always happen with tier 1 call warrant) then hamtam kuat kuat...chances to profit is close to 75%...meaning 3 times moderate gain and 1 time small lost)..it work out maybe 85% profits all the time..so what for still greedy and go for affin wc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] make is 8 cents man(if buy quite early) but lost is 15 cents if kena opening gap down ...conclusion not worth it. next time i will not go for any call make by all others...after one big round..still call warrant can guarantee make money during boom time. flat time...even down time...call warrant only lost if market down all the way like end last year

Are you sure 75%? I think more likely 50% chance of winning but win big lose small right?................muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:03

brb usa call

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:17

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:my strategy is refining..no more speculative stock..i have been influence by mystock and lhlk and ngcc...next time let them go..i bless them but for me..strategy is simple..put all the cash at hand...find the best opportunity (always happen with tier 1 call warrant) then hamtam kuat kuat...chances to profit is close to 75%...meaning 3 times moderate gain and 1 time small lost)..it work out maybe 85% profits all the time..so what for still greedy and go for affin wc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] make is 8 cents man(if buy quite early) but lost is 15 cents if kena opening gap down ...conclusion not worth it. next time i will not go for any call make by all others...after one big round..still call warrant can guarantee make money during boom time. flat time...even down time...call warrant only lost if market down all the way like end last year

Are you sure 75%? I think more likely 50% chance of winning but win big lose small right?................muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it can be 90% sure win but then one month i may only enter 3 to 5 times what for? just like sime darby case(few day ago) and yesterday maybank cj case. therefore..percentage of kena right might be lower if i trade more...but what to do greedy ma....

anyway u r right win more lost small also a skill ma...but i doubt everyone can have this skill haha1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:36

maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

it can be 90% sure win but then one month i may only enter 3 to 5 times what for? just like sime darby case(few day ago) and yesterday maybank cj case. therefore..percentage of kena right might be lower if i trade more...but what to do greedy ma....

anyway u r right win more lost small also a skill ma...but i doubt everyone can have this skill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course most people cannot master this skill, otherwise how come 90% traders go holland, you are right win big lose small is a very very difficult skill to master and i am trying to master it and you have mastered it very very well.........muahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2009, 11:05

Changbl wrote:
maximent wrote:
Changbl wrote:

anyway u r right win more lost small also a skill ma...but i doubt everyone can have this skill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course most people cannot master this skill, otherwise how come 90% traders go holland, you are right win big lose small is a very very difficult skill to master and i am trying to master it and you have mastered it very very well.........muahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

in summary...never ever zmp1....better lost some fees rather than regret..today good1 case study ammb cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down