Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Research maintains Overweight on Banking sector

Go down

Alliance Research maintains Overweight on Banking sector Empty Alliance Research maintains Overweight on Banking sector

Post by Cals Mon 03 Jun 2013, 10:10

Alliance Research maintains Overweight on Banking sector
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 03 June 2013 09:28

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 3): Alliance Research has maintained Overweight on the domestic banking sector and said despite lending indicators recovered in April, 2Q could be a relatively quiet quarter as its channel check showed that lending activities in the month of May remain slow.

In a note Monday, Alliance Research vice president of equity Cheah King Yoong said he was maintaining his 2013 loan growth target at 7-9% for now, pending on Alliance Research’s forthcoming company visits to banks under its coverage, although he acknowledged upside potential to the research house’s loan growth target.

“We have recently upgraded our recommendation for the domestic banking sector to Overweight in view of the dissipating political uncertainties,” he said.

“Despite its disappointing 1QFY13 results, RHB Cap remains our top pick of the banking sector since we deem its valuation to be attractive.

“We also take this opportunity to upgrade Affin to BUY, since its valuation has become attractive in view of recent sell down,” said Cheah.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down