Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business

2 posters

Go down

Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business Empty Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business

Post by Cals Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:37

Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business

PETALING JAYA: Puncak Niaga Holdings Bhd has signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) with Yiu Lian Dockyards (Shekou) Ltd to venture into the oil and gas (O&G) industry.

In a statement, Puncak Niaga said the MoA, signed via its unit GOM Resources Sdn Bhd, would be to co-operate in O&G engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning projects in Malaysia.

It said the MoA would strengthen the relationship between Malaysia and China, and further develop shared knowledge and collaborative efforts between GOM Resources and Yiu Lian.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business Empty Re: Puncak Niaga ventures into oil and gas business

Post by JF Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:59

consider one of the benefit operates in Myanmar ~ Thumbs Up
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down