Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labuan FSA revokes trust company licence of EC Trust

Go down

Labuan FSA revokes trust company licence of EC Trust Empty Labuan FSA revokes trust company licence of EC Trust

Post by Cals Tue 11 Jun 2013, 17:00

Labuan FSA revokes trust company licence of EC Trust
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Tuesday, 11 June 2013 16:17

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 11): The Labuan Financial Services Authority (FSA) has revoked the trust company licence of EC Trust (Labuan) Bhd, effective June 11, pursuant to section 167 of the Labuan Financial Services and Securities Act 2010 (LFSSA).

Further to the revocation, the authority has duly appointed Ooi Woon Chee of KPMG Transaction & Restructuring Sdn Bhd, to act on its behalf in assuming control of the affairs of EC Trust (Labuan), it said.

"The appointment is made pursuant to section 193(1)(C) of the LFSSA," the authority said in a statement today.

Labuan FSA also advised all Labuan companies and entities or its beneficial owners under the management of EC Trust (Labuan) Bhd to contact the appointee immediately.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down