Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank IB Research maintains Buy on Top Glove, ups target price to RM7.10

Go down

Maybank IB Research maintains Buy on Top Glove, ups target price to RM7.10 Empty Maybank IB Research maintains Buy on Top Glove, ups target price to RM7.10

Post by Cals Wed 12 Jun 2013, 08:37

Maybank IB Research maintains Buy on Top Glove, ups target price to RM7.10
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 12 June 2013 08:26

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 12): Maybank IB Research has maintained its Buy rating on Top Glove Corporation Bhd at RM6.45 with a higher target price (TP) of RM7.10 (from RM6.10) and said the company’s upcoming 3QFY8/13 core earnings was likely to be better quarter-on-quarter and meet its expectation.

In a note Wednesday, the research house said though there was some average selling price pressure for the nitrile glove currently; the falling rubber prices would mitigate the squeeze in group margins.

“We like Top Glove for its fast response to the nitrile demand and plant automation requirements.

“Maintain Buy with a higher TP of RM7.10 (+16%), pegged to its latest 5-year historical mean of 18x on forward earnings,” it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down