Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on My E.G, ups target price to RM1.74

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on My E.G, ups target price to RM1.74 Empty CIMB Research maintains Outperform on My E.G, ups target price to RM1.74

Post by Cals Thu 20 Jun 2013, 09:26

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on My E.G, ups target price to RM1.74
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 June 2013 09:20

KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): CIMB Research has maintained Outperform on My E.G Services Bhd at RM1.54 with a higher target price of RM1.74 (from RM1.57) and said MyEG’s management unleashed a few positive surprises at the research house’s Asia Pacific Conference.

In a note June 19, the research house said it saw this as a sign that the company was not resting on its laurels but is striving to move up the value chain.

CIMB Research said this was long-term positive for the company, adding that it was raising its FY14-15 EPS forecasts by 6-14% to reflect higher fees for its foreign workers annual permit renewal services (FWWPAR).

“This increases our target price, which is still based on 18.7x CY14 P/E (20% premium to our target market P/E).

“MyEG’s premium is backed by a solid 3-year EPS CAGR of 32%. Better-than-expected revenue growth and CSTM concession are the key catalysts. Maintain Outperform,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down