Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China shares fall from 2-week highs on pledge to curb industry credit

Go down

China shares fall from 2-week highs on pledge to curb industry credit Empty China shares fall from 2-week highs on pledge to curb industry credit

Post by Cals Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:50

China shares fall from 2-week highs on pledge to curb industry credit
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Monday, 08 July 2013 15:18

HONG KONG (July 8): China shares tumbled from a two-week high on Monday after Beijing pledged to cut off credit to industries plagued by overcapacity, triggering losses across the board ahead of a slew of economic data.

The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings ended down 2.8 percent at 2,163.6 points. The Shanghai Composite Index sank 2.4 percent. Both had closed on Friday at their highest since June 21.

Beijing is due to report June inflation on Tuesday and trade on Wednesday, with loan growth money supply data expected by July 15. Second quarter GDP growth is due on July 15, as are monthly urban investment, industrial output and retail sales figures.

Asian markets weakened on Monday. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down