Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot stock TMC Life falls despite improved earnings

Go down

Hot stock TMC Life falls despite improved earnings Empty Hot stock TMC Life falls despite improved earnings

Post by Cals Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:56

Hot stock TMC Life falls despite improved earnings
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jason Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 23 July 2013 11:38

KUALA LUMPUR (July 23): Despite posting stronger earnings for the fourth quarter, TMC LIFE SCIENCES BHD [] saw its shares drop today.

TMC Life said yesterday earnings for the fourth quarter to May 31, 2013 (4QFY13), expanded more than four-folds year-on-year to RM941,000 on higher revenue. Its 4Q revenue rose 12% to RM20.6 million.

The company proposed a single-tier final dividend of 3% or 3 sen for FY13.

At 11.19 am, TMC Life fell 2 sen to 44 sen after hitting a high of 45.5 sen in early trades. A total of 6.24 million shares were transacted.

“The stock had gone up for the past few days,” JF Apex Securities analyst Lee Cherng-wee told theedgemalaysia.com over the phone. “Profit-takings were done in the early morning.”

Lee is recommending a “trading buy” on this stock and he expects the stock price to hit 50 sen.

“Investors can take advantage of any profit taking after the recent run-up. However, we advise traders to cut loss if the price falls below 42 sen,” Lee said in a note today.

The stock has now overturned its two-year downtrend and been climbing gradually from a bottom of 27 sen in May 2012, the note said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down