Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AirAsia X aims to expand in North Asia

Go down

AirAsia X aims to expand in North Asia Empty AirAsia X aims to expand in North Asia

Post by Cals Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:31

Published: Saturday August 3, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Saturday August 3, 2013 MYT 7:23:57 AM
AirAsia X aims to expand in North Asia

KUALA LUMPUR: AirAsia X Bhd, the long-haul, low-cost affiliate of the AirAsia Group, aims to grow the North Asia market, in particular, Japan and South Korea.

Chief executive officer Azran Osman-Rani said the airline saw high growth potential and the opportunity for it to become a market leader.

He said the airline would be looking at significant growth in its Japan network by increasing the number of flights into the country by year-end.

“Japan is one of our core markets in Asia-Pacific and we are confident it will continue to grow.

“Since its inception, AirAsia X has carried over nine million passengers and we have seen an average passenger load of 85% to Tokyo and 81% to Osaka,” he said.

Meanwhile, AirAsia X said flights from here to Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul and Busan would operate as scheduled.

AirAsia X said it currently operated daily flights to Tokyo and Seoul and four weekly flights to Osaka and Busan. — Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down