Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research downgrades Tomypak to Neutral, cuts target price

Go down

CIMB Research downgrades Tomypak to Neutral, cuts target price Empty CIMB Research downgrades Tomypak to Neutral, cuts target price

Post by Cals Tue 20 Aug 2013, 09:44

CIMB Research downgrades Tomypak to Neutral, cuts target price
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 20 August 2013 09:36

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 20): CIMB Research has downgraded Tomypak Holdings Bhd to a Neutral (from Outperform) at RM1.52 with a lower target price of RM1.51 (from RM1.71) and said Tomypak’s annualised 1HFY14 results was, at only 80% of its FY13 estimate, below the research house’s expectations, mainly due to higher raw material costs.

In a note Tuesday, the research house said the 2 sen interim dividend declared was within expectations.

“We cut our FY13-15 EPS forecasts by 6-21% to reflect higher cost pressures and downgrade the stock from outperform to Neutral.

“The target price falls as the valuation basis is maintained at 9.1x CY14 P/E, a 30% discount to Daibochi’s 13x CY14 P/E target. However, its 5-6% dividend yield should provide some price support for the stock. Prefer Cuscapi for its indirect exposure to the defensive F&B sector,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down