Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minister: Committee to monitor one million affordable houses

Go down

Minister: Committee to monitor one million affordable houses Empty Minister: Committee to monitor one million affordable houses

Post by Cals Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:44

Minister: Committee to monitor one million affordable houses
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 27 August 2013 13:39

KUALA LUMPUR (August 27): The Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Ministry has established a coordination committee to monitor the implementation of the proposed one million units of affordable homes by government agencies, Minister Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan said that the one million units including the 500,000 entities under PR1MA Corp Malaysia, will be 20% cheaper than similar units in the market.

“This proposed one million affordable housing units announced by the government will have an impact on market supply and will affect prices of affordable houses in the market,” Abdul Rahman said today at the 16th National Housing & Property Summit 2013.

The event is organised by the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI).

Abdul Rahman pointed out that the committee aims to coordinate the effort by all government agencies and state governments to ensure that the target of one million homes can be achieved.

“Under the first-time home buyer scheme, there is a huge demand but the supply is not there, PR1MA is our answer to that problem,” Abdul Rahman said in a press conference later.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down