Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momentum Trading - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you!

3 posters

Go down

Momentum Trading  - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you! Empty Momentum Trading - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you!

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:29

Momentum is like throwing a ball into the sky, initially it goes up fast, eventually it became flat and lastly it will fall and gain speed.

The cycle is typical and repeated but only vary in different time frames.

Remember momentum work 3 ways with different combinations such as up for sometimes and likewise eg bjcorp or mphb or flat for sometime eg genm or maxis or up more down little then up more like airasia. So it is our job to identify different stages couple with wysiwyg techniques.

To be continue all night long cause now I m shopping with my girl.

Back to top Go down

Momentum Trading  - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you! Empty Re: Momentum Trading - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you!

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:49

wow.........what a discovery.......
i also noticed its like bouncing a ball.....especially downtrend stock initially the tech rebound is 3-4ct.....then drop to 2-3ct then 1-2ct finally one bid.....

wah how many diff girl wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Momentum Trading  - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you! Empty Re: Momentum Trading - The ultimate profit generator - Let maxims share with you!

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:49

Whoever able to spot and identify the price upward movements either shoot up or rebound, he she should be rewarded with handsome cash. But he she should Excel in stock market psychology and sentiment as well. Buy sell q info bear tremendous information such as whether that particular counter would continue uptrend or will it retrace or will it rest awhile. Different people interprets the same thing differently, even I let u guy learn everything but the reality is you guy still greatly and profoundly handicap if compare to me.

Again I am a lousy teacher and in fact I don share systematically. Hey wtf, I don mean to teach at first place and I m just sharing, is non my fuucking business whether the readers make money or lost, but it's just my Passion to share in all good faith so to hope to enrich everyone. But is up to me and my mood to share, if beh song not share lo and likewise.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:51

sifu u heard of a saying....those who fail in life teach? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what to do u succeed in trading mah.....

sun not refering to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by phoenix on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:54; edited 1 time in total
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:53

Me one girl only le. Hihi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:00

Very important sharing, I don believe in catching falling knife, entirely not workable for trader and investors as well. Why wanna catch while it is still falling? Use physic as common sense ma. Might as well let the knife fall on the floor the pick up what. Remember momentum work few way, so sell low buy lower and otherwise is fuucking important. If u guy don even know this basic requirements, how u guys compete. With other bb trader like maxims. Wait for maxims manipulate and slaughter you all huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:04

maxims wrote:Very important sharing, I don believe in catching falling knife, entirely not workable for trader and investors as well. Why wanna catch while it is still falling? Use physic as common sense ma. Might as well let the knife fall on the floor the pick up what. Remember momentum work few way, so sell low buy lower and otherwise is fuucking important. If u guy don even know this basic requirements, how u guys compete. With other bb trader like maxims. Wait for maxims manipulate and slaughter you all huh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:14

Sk really spoil everything, I am very very disappointed for what he said. I do all the good but end up haiz. Not kenang budi at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:16

maxims wrote:Sk really spoil everything, I am very very disappointed for what he said. I do all the good but end up haiz. Not kenang budi at all.

dont worry so much lah.....dont give up bcos of one failure's comment
in fact you should just brush it off........sifu being famous or successful is like that one.....even you do everything right ppl will find ways to take you down and criticise you

wei everyday see u make 2-3k....10k for me is a motivation.....for some ppl mata sakit wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:20

sometimes when you do good no one will remember it.....

i remember not too long ago when my dad passed....all the people i help with all my heart....out of so many only a few of them attend the funeral
worst of all when i need help the most no one help.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:24

Well said phoenix.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:24

maxims wrote:Momentum is like throwing a ball into the sky, initially it goes up fast, eventually it became flat and lastly it will fall and gain speed.

Remember momentum work 3 ways with different combinations such as up for sometimes and likewise eg bjcorp or mphb or flat for sometime eg genm or maxis or up more down little then up more like airasia. So it is our job to identify different stages couple with wysiwyg techniques.

shopping with gal still wan posting o.really work harder for forumers... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:26

Ok my food coming eat first

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:26

weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:Momentum is like throwing a ball into the sky, initially it goes up fast, eventually it became flat and lastly it will fall and gain speed.

shopping with gal still wan posting o.really work harder for forumers... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

show the girl he is busy man mar.....hahahaha so girl have to "work hard" to get attention [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:28

phoenix wrote:
weslyku wrote:

show the girl he is busy man mar.....hahahaha so girl have to "work hard" to get attention [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

his gals meant his daughter or his gf??
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 22:04

gf kua......daughter got 2 mah....summore max's daughter is in another place....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 28 Jun 2011, 22:17

oic,then must go dating with susan yap le...
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 28 Jun 2011, 22:32

thanks sifu for the insight [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down