Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on KSL, target price RM3.05

Go down

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on KSL, target price RM3.05 Empty Affin IB Research maintains Buy on KSL, target price RM3.05

Post by Cals Thu 29 Aug 2013, 08:50

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on KSL, target price RM3.05
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 29 August 2013 08:42

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 29): Affin IB Research has maintained its Buy rating on KSL Holdings Bhd at RM1.93 and target price RM3.056 and said KSL reported a record 1H13 core net profit of RM114.5 million (+128% y-o-y) driven by better earnings from both its property development and property investment divisions.

In a note Thursday, the research house said KSL’s 1H13 revenue grew by 121% y-o-y driven by higher contributions from property development (+127% y-o-y), property investment (+13% y-o-y) and KSL Resort Hotel (+RM24 million y-o-y) that started operations in 2Q12.

“Overall, KSL’s 1H13 core net profit is above both market and our expectations, accounting for 75-77% of consensus and our full year earnings forecast,” it said.

Affin Research said that sequentially, KSL’s 2Q13 core net profit grew by 39.3% to RM66.7 million on higher property development earnings.

“We are raising our FY13 EPS forecast by 16.8% to account for the stronger-than-expected 1H13 earnings arising from the bumper contribution from its Johor projects.

“No change to our FY14-15 EPS forecast. Maintain Buy with an unchanged target price of RM3.05 based on a 30% discount to our RNAV estimate,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down