Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple Rolls Out IPhone Trade-In Program In U.S. Stores

Go down

Apple Rolls Out IPhone Trade-In Program In U.S. Stores Empty Apple Rolls Out IPhone Trade-In Program In U.S. Stores

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:42

Published: Saturday August 31, 2013 MYT 7:04:00 AM 
Updated: Saturday August 31, 2013 MYT 7:06:05 AM

Apple Rolls Out IPhone Trade-In Program In U.S. Stores

SAN FRANCISCO: Apple Inc has launched a trade-in program in its U.S. retail stores for older models of its iPhone as it gears up for the launch of a new version of the smartphone, it said on Friday.
Apple will give customers a credit for their old phones to be used toward the purchase of a new model, an Apple spokeswoman said.
A thriving industry exists for older versions of smartphones, especially the iPhone, on websites such as eBay and Gazelle. Even broken iPhones can fetch as much as $125 from vendors, who resell them in the United States and internationally.
Gazelle Chief Executive Israel Ganot estimated the used smartphone and tablet market in the United States will reach $14 billion by 2015.
"So there's obviously a huge opportunity here for multiple players," he said.
Apple shares dipped nearly 1 percent to $487.46.- Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down