Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month Empty Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 08:22

morning traders Coffee 

good day to a new trading month of Sept

stocks to watch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

new BB watchlist for the week

CNY PMI data 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month Empty Re: Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:38

Market Open KLCI dips 0.38% in early trade on external uncertainties
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 02 September 2013 09:20

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 2): The FBM KLCI kicked off September on a tepid note, weighed by select blue chips.

At 9.15am, the FBM KLCI fell 6.56 points to1,721.02.

Losers led gainers by 164 to 80, while 123 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 91.11 million shares valued at RM39.55 million.

The top losers included Tan Chong, Lafarge Malaysia, BAT, MAHB, OSK PROPERTIES [], Genting Malaysia, HLFG and AFG.

BIMB Securities Research in a market preview Monday said uuncertainties still reigned over investors as all eyes will be on the FOMC meeting in 2 weeks.

It said that on a more immediate term, investors would be looking at the job data this Thursday plus the developments in Syria.

Last Friday, Wall Street ended August on a weak note as the index dipped by another 31 points to 14,810.

The research house said that in Europe, stocks were broadly lower as the crisis in Syria looking imminent from a US attack.

Meanwhile, Asian markets staged a technical rebound of sort as most ended month of August higher, it said.

It said that locally, the FBM KLCI surged by another 23.8 points at 1,727.58 attributed to robust buying support from local institutions.

“For last week, local institutions mopped up RM2.4 billion worth of equities as foreign funds again were the main sellers to a tune of RM2.1 billion.

“We believe the latest over enthusiastic buying from local funds may have prompted the foreign to slow down their exodus and expect another wave to occur anytime soon. Immediate support is seen at the 1,715 level,” it said.

Elsewhere, Asian shares, the Australian dollar and copper prices rose on Monday while the yen fell as hopes grew that China may have halted a sharp economic slowdown after factory activity data expanded at the fastest pace in more than a year in August, according to Reuters.

A delay to U.S. military action against Syria, as U.S. President Barack Obama seeks Congressional support, also helped boost short-term risk appetite, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month Empty Re: Sept 2nd Monday - BC Daily Trading Floor - first trading day of the month

Post by JF Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:42

morning
Coffee Coffee 
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:04

JF wrote:morning
Coffee Coffee 
morning Coffee 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:29

selamat pagi Coffee 

today lambat again
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:30

airasia comin????
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:34

peanut wrote:selamat pagi Coffee 

today lambat again
morning LBS once break resistance 1.75/1.76 (cant remember) we see it race to target nearterm 2.31

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:54

Cals wrote:

today lambat again
morning LBS once break resistance 1.75/1.76 (cant remember) we see it race to target nearterm 2.31

Handshake Cool
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:55

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

today lambat again

Handshake Cool
belilah anak anak untuk citarasa yang sedap Dancing 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:31

August Summary:

peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:32

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:

today lambat again

Handshake Cool
belilah anak anak untuk citarasa yang sedap Dancing 
Dancing Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:46

peanut wrote:August Summary:

foreign all cabut from here dy... weaken RM..
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:49

looks like retailer also follow trend, hopefully reverse this trend and snap up again
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:51

watching Pesona Rolleyes
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:07

peanut wrote:watching Pesona Rolleyes
supermx-cm nampak menarik Hmm... Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:22

wahhh....volume tak memberansangkan Hmm... Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:36

adoooiii kuat pulak....sold sudah... hmm Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:45

breakout???....
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:46

pesona ape stock ni , i didnt notice and gpacket i think they got approval to sell main hq building
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:50

Midday Market KLCI falls 0.54%, set to start September on tepid note
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 02 September 2013 12:40

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 2): The FBM KLCI fell 0.54% at the midday break, poised to kick start September on a tepid note, weighed by losses including at Maybank, CIMB and Sime Darby.

At 12.30pm, the FBM KLCI lost 9.35 points to 1,718.23.

Losers beat gainers by 459 to 151, while 217 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 584.22 million shares valued at RM440.16 million.

The top losers included Tan Chong, Petronas Dagangan, Aeon Credit, Takaful, Hartalega, Lafarge Malaysia, Batu Kawan, MAHB, Tiong Nam Logistics and Kossan.

Compugates was the most actively traded counter with 41.59 million shares done. The stock fell half a sen to 5.5 sen.

The other actives included Pesona, Asia Media, TMS, MW Tech, MAS, Sersol and Sumatec.

The gainers included BAT, Tasek, United PLANTATION []s, Ibraco, Far East, Dana Infra, Fima Corp and SCGM.

Maybank IB head of retail research and chief chartist Lee Cheng Hooi said the FBM KLCI was in overbought and divergent territory and the EW count defined a stalled uptrend at 1,826.22.

He said the index’s next few key swings were 1,723.74 (low), 1,811.65 (high) and 1,660.39 (low).
Lee said the current rebound phase could stall at the 50% and 62% retracement levels of 1,730.83, 1,735.98, 1,747.45 and 1,753.82 respectively.
He said the much weaker support areas for the FBM KLCI were in the 1,660 to 1,720 zone.
Lee said the key resistance levels of 1,727 and 1,826 will see heavy liquidation activities.
“The index will remain very weak as foreign selling is still rampant. Its downside targets are at 1,636 and 1,611,” he said .
Elsewhere, Asian shares climbed to a two-week high on Monday, and the Australian dollar and copper gained, as China said its manufacturing expanded in August at the fastest pace in more than a year, according to Reuters.

A delay in potential U.S. military action against Syria, as U.S. President Barack Obama sought Congressional support, also helped boost short-term risk appetite, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:55

Cals wrote:pesona ape stock ni , i didnt notice and gpacket i think they got approval to sell main hq building
Giggle Giggle  saya pun tak tau... hehe (8311 PESONA)

peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 13:00

nice peanut punye chart setting

i can suggest you try some oscillator you like
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 13:07

Cals wrote:nice peanut punye chart setting

i can suggest you try some oscillator you like
hehe Giggle Giggle  newbie....

can2.. please do... Handshake
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:51

peanut wrote:
adoooiii kuat pulak....sold sudah... hmm Hmm...
wahhh..second wave Hmm... Hmm... 
Headbang Headbang
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next