Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Najib: Gov't implements development projects according to financial affordability

Go down

Najib: Gov't implements development projects according to financial affordability Empty Najib: Gov't implements development projects according to financial affordability

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:35

Najib: Gov't implements development projects according to financial affordability
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Monday, 02 September 2013 18:23

PUTRAJAYA (Sept 2): Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said today that the government always strived to implement national development projects to meet the needs of the people, but depending on the nation's financial affordability.

The prime minister said certain criteria would be evaluated carefully, prior to the implementation of development projects.

"It does not mean that we can meet/fulfill all requests. There must be financial limits. No matter the means, there are financial limits. If we spend too much, our economy will decline.

"If we do not spend, our economy will not grow. Therefore, we have to be prudent in our spending and try to eke out the maximum value for every ringgit that we spend," he said.

Najib spoke at the Aidilfitri open house of the Implementation Coordination Unit (ICU) of the Prime Minister's Department, here. Also present were Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and Chief Secretary to the Government Tan Sri Dr Ali Hamsa.

Najib also said that he believed the ICU would continue to play its vital role in supporting government efforts to develop the country and bring about a major transformation.

He expressed gratitude to the department for having given excellent service to the government and acknowledged that it was not easy for the ICU to be in the forefront.

"I know it is not easy to be in the forefront and handle so many requests, as well as having to face the bureaucratic inconvenience from the people and elected representatives.

"But, we do all these because the people's demand for development projects is always at a high level," he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down