Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brahim’s plans private placement to raise RM25.78m

Go down

Brahim’s plans private placement to raise RM25.78m Empty Brahim’s plans private placement to raise RM25.78m

Post by Cals Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:02

Brahim’s plans private placement to raise RM25.78m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 09 September 2013 18:41

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 9): Brahim’s Holdings Berhad (BHB) has proposed to undertake a private placement of up to 21,480,500 placement shares to repay bank borrowings and to raise funds for its working capital.

In a statement to the stock exchange, the bonded warehousing, freight forwarding and transportation services provider said the proposed placement shares will represent up to 10% of the issued and paid-up share capital of the group.

BHB said the issue price would be determined and announced at a later date.

“The proposed private placement is expected to raise an estimated gross proceed of up to RM25.78 million based on the indicative issue price of RM1.20 per placement share,” said BHB.

“It will be utilised to repay bank borrowings and loan advances, fund working capital requirements and others.”

BHB said the proforma effects of the proposed private placement include a fall in gearing ratio to 0.2 times from 0.25 times.

But the group said the proposed private placement might dilute its earnings per share in the future even though it expects not to have any material effect on its consolidated earnings for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2013.

“Nevertheless, the proceeds are expected to contribute positively to the future earnings of the group,” said BHB.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down