Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor

4 posters

Go down

Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor Empty Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:13

Selamat Pagi Coffee Traders 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor Empty Re: Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:16

+1 peanut, for this stats, didnt notice foriegn fund net buyer after i talked to littleknife yesterday
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor Empty Re: Sept 12th Thursday - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:22

Cals wrote:+1 peanut, for this stats, didnt notice foriegn fund net buyer after i talked to littleknife yesterday
Handshake Giggle 
3 hari berturut-turut + net
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:25

Japan to Australia Futures Rise, Kiwi Gains; Silver Drops
By Emma O’Brien & Adam Haigh - Sep 12, 2013 7:31 AM GMT+0800

Index futures in Japan and Australia rose, while New Zealand’s dollar strengthened after the central bank said it is likely to raise interest rates next year. Copper futures rallied as silver declined.

Futures on the S&P/ASX 200 Index (AS51) in Sydney added 0.2 percent, signaling the index may extend gains from a five-year high. Nikkei 225 Stock Average contracts were bid at 14,470 in the Osaka pre-market, from 14,465 in Chicago and 14,440 in Japan yesterday. Standard & Poor’s 500 Index futures were little changed. New Zealand’s currency climbed 0.7 percent versus the dollar, reaching a 3 1/2-week intraday high. Copper futures climbed 0.5 percent, while silver lost 0.2 percent.

Australia will probably report today that the economy added 10,000 jobs in August, while Japanese machinery orders are expected to have increased a third month in July. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand said borrowing costs are likely to rise in 2014 as growth and inflation pick up. South Korea, Indonesia and the Philippines also review rates today, while the U.S. issues its last jobless claims report before the Federal Reserve meets to evaluate monetary policy and stimulus next week.

“Sentiment towards equities remains quite strong at the moment,” Chris Weston, chief market strategist at IG Ltd. in Melbourne, said by phone. “We seem to be climbing the wall of worry by the day. We want the Fed to start tapering as it shows signs of economic stabilization in growth.”

The Bloomberg China-US Equity Index of the most-traded Chinese stocks in New York snapped a six-day advance to fall 0.4 percent. Futures on the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong declined 0.2 percent in their most recent trading session, while contracts on the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index added 0.2 percent.

Chinese Economy

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in a speech yesterday that the foundations of a rebound in growth aren’t solid and stimulus won’t help resolve deep-rooted issues in the world’s second-largest economy. The government has set a goal of 7.5 percent growth in 2013.

New Zealand’s dollar, known as the kiwi, climbed to 81.35 U.S. cents by 11:28 a.m. in Wellington, set for the strongest close since May 23 after reaching the highest intraday price since Aug. 19. Increases in the key rate, held at a record-low 2.5 percent today, “will likely be required next year,” RBNZ Governor Graeme Wheeler said in a statement released in Wellington today. He also said the currency “remains high.”

Three-Month Yield

The central bank forecast today that New Zealand’s three-month bank bill yield will be 3 percent in the second quarter next year, up from an estimated 2.6 percent in the current quarter. The outlook, which is seen as a guide to the direction of the cash rate, suggests an increase in the benchmark in the first half of 2014. The previous projection published in June implied a rate rise in the second half.

“The RBNZ is definitely more explicit in terms of its tonality and you’d have to interpret that as being more hawkish,” Chris Green, a strategist at First NZ Capital Ltd., a brokerage and wealth-management firm, said by phone from Auckland.

One-year interest-rate swaps rose 0.7 percent to 2.98 percent, the highest level since Aug. 15. Yields on 10-year government bonds rose two basis points, or 0.02 percentage point, to 4.8 percent.

Australia’s dollar was little changed at 93.32 U.S. cents, following a four-day rally. The economy probably added 10,000 jobs in August, after losing 10,200 in July, according to a Bloomberg survey, while the jobless rate is projected to rise to 5.8 percent for August, from 5.7 percent in July. The S&P/ ASX 200 rose 0.6 percent yesterday to the highest close since June 27, 2008.

Syria Delay

The yen traded steady at 99.88 per dollar after strengthening 0.5 percent yesterday in its first day of gains this week. Japanese machinery orders rose 7.7 percent in July from a year earlier, according to a Bloomberg survey before data today, after rising 4.9 percent in the previous month.

The S&P 500 rose 0.3 percent yesterday in a seventh day of gains, capping its longest rally since July, after U.S. President Barack Obama asked Congress to delay a vote on taking military action against Syria.

“We’re not out of the woods on news from Syria yet, but for the time being the market has digested the decision to delay action,” Russell Croft, who helps manage $900 million as a Croft-Leominster Inc. fund manager in Baltimore, said by phone.

U.S. Movers

International Business Machines Corp. surged 2.2 percent after agreeing to sell its customer-care outsourcing business to Synnex Corp. (SNX) for $505 million. Marriott International Inc. increased 3.2 percent after a Chinese land developer said he wants to buy hotel-management companies in the U.S. Apple Inc. (AAPL) plunged 5.4 percent, extending its two-day slump to 7.6 percent, as the price of its new lower-cost iPhone disappointed analysts.

The Fed will taper its monthly bond buying by $10 billion at its Sept. 17-18 meeting to $75 billion, according to the median of 34 economists’ estimates collated by Bloomberg News. The stimulus has helped the S&P 500 rally as much as 153 percent since the beginning of the bull market in March 2009 through its last record reached Aug. 2.

Speculation about the stimulus has whipsawed stocks since May, when Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke first indicated cuts could start this year. The S&P 500 tumbled 5.8 percent from a record high on May 21 through June 24. It rebounded 8.7 percent to close at its latest all-time high of 1,709.67 Aug. 2. The gauge then slumped as much as 4.6 percent before the current rally brought it back to within 1.3 percent of the record and above the May 21 peak.

‘Big Deal’

Stanley Druckenmiller, who boasts one of the hedge-fund industry’s best long-term track records of the past three decades, said ending the bond buying over the next year will roil markets.

“I really don’t care whether we go to $70 billion or $65 billion in September,” Druckenmiller said yesterday in an interview with Bloomberg TV. “But if you tell me quantitative easing is going to be removed over nine or 12 months, that is a big deal.”

Ten-year Treasury yields dropped five basis points to 2.91 percent in New York.

Treasuries advanced after demand at a U.S. auction of $21 billion in 10-year notes increased to the highest level since March. The securities yielded 2.946 percent, trailing a forecast of 2.964 percent in a Bloomberg poll of eight of the Fed’s primary dealers. The bid-to-cover ratio, which gauges demand by comparing total bids with the amount sold, was 2.86, versus 2.45 at the last sale and an average of 2.73 at the past 10.

Verizon Deal

Treasuries briefly erased gains before the auction as traders bet the sale of a record $49 billion in corporate bonds by Verizon Communications Inc. would lead to the unwinding of hedges used to guard against higher yields. Verizon, the second-biggest U.S. telephone carrier, sold the offering in eight parts. The transaction tripled the size of Apple’s record $17 billion issue in April.

Initial claims for U.S. unemployment benefits probably rose to 330,000 in the week to Sept. 7, from 323,000 in the previous week, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg survey of 50 economists. The U.S. import price index will also be released today.

European Rally

The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained 0.4 percent yesterday to the highest level since June 2008. Industrial production in the euro region fell 0.3 percent in July, after rising 0.7 percent in June, according to a Bloomberg survey before a report due today.

The MSCI Emerging Markets Index rose for a sixth day, climbing 0.1 percent yesterday to a three-month high.

West Texas Intermediate oil rose 0.1 percent to $107.66 a barrel, after snapping a two-day loss to gain 0.2 percent yesterday. An Energy Information Administration report showed stockpiles at Cushing, Oklahoma, decreased to the lowest level since February 2012.

Silver slipped to $23.15 an ounce in early trading today, falling for a third day this week. Platinum and palladium lost 0.3 percent, while gold was little changed.

To contact the reporters on this story: Emma O’Brien in Wellington at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; Adam Haigh in Sydney at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:56

FIRST CLASS STOCKS: 
KPS, PUNCAK, CANONE, DIGISTA, CBIP, ASTRO
 DIGISTA ENTRY 0.3 CUTLOSS 0.285

TAS by agentduckoil

SERSOL Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Thu 12 Sep 2013, 08:59

morning
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:08

JF wrote:morning
selamat pagi Coffee
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:10

SOLID.. ape ni?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:15

Cals wrote:SOLID.. ape ni?
baru nak tanya.... Giggle Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:24

peanut wrote:

LFE CORP Hmm...
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:26

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:
LFE CORP Hmm...
Hmm... Hmm...
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:56

morning traders!!!
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 09:59

kppl wrote:morning traders!!!
selamat pagi Coffee
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:07

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:+1 peanut, for this stats, didnt notice foriegn fund net buyer after i talked to littleknife yesterday
Handshake Giggle 
nice, 3 hari big amount?
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:11

JF wrote:
peanut wrote:
Handshake Giggle 
nice, 3 hari big amount?
kecil-kecilan.... but portfolio still -ve Sweat Cry
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:30

peanut wrote:
JF wrote:
peanut wrote:
Handshake Giggle 
nice, 3 hari big amount?
oo~ market bullish giler
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:32

JF wrote:
peanut wrote:
JF wrote:
peanut wrote:
Handshake Giggle 
nice, 3 hari big amount?
oo~ market bullish giler
yup...Cool
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:02

Chart as at 12.30pm

Thumbs Up ??
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:52

DIGI looking good for a topside breakout
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 14:56

Cals wrote:DIGI looking good for a topside breakout
yup....R1 4.76 Cool
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 15:31

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:DIGI looking good for a topside breakout
yup....R1 4.76 Cool
ehem ehem....sapa makan CL Giggle
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 17:03

EOD Chart :

peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Thu 12 Sep 2013, 17:08

peanut wrote:Chart as at 12.30pm

Thumbs Up ??
EOD Chart :

minta advice pls Innocent 
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Sep 2013, 22:34

Market Close KLCI rises 0.22% on US markets, China data
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Cynthia Blemin of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 12 September 2013 17:50

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 12): The FBM KLCI closed 3.92 points or 0.22% higher, partly driven by the better performance in US markets, and encouraging economic data in China.

At 5pm, the KLCI settled at 1,772.4 points after hitting a high of 1,779.4 earlier.

The rise was helped by gains in stocks like DIGI.COM BHD [] and CIMB Group Holdings Bhd.

Fund managers said market sentiment is still positive. This is despite concerns about the US Federal Reserve's planned reduction in its quantitative easing measures, and geopolitical dynamics in Syria.

“The underlying sentiment of the market is positive as investors are taking cue from a set of mixed sentiments,” Areca Capital CEO Danny Wong told theedgemalaysia.com when contacted.

“Previously, investors were nervous as there was a growing concern since Malaysia are among countries that has exports with China,” Wong added.

Back home, Wong said investors are also taking the cue from the higher-than-expected industrial production index in Malaysia.

Meanwhile, M&A Securities head of research Rosnani Rasul wrote in a note today that the research firm expects local and regional markets to continue with its buying momentum. This is due to a better overnight performance at Wall Street.

Today, Bursa Malaysia's total trading volume was 1.46 billion shares worth RM1.75 billion.

The number of risers came to 417 while losers stood at 292.

Top gainers included Aeon Co (M) Bhd, and NARRA INDUSTRIES BHD []. Meanwhile GUINNESS ANCHOR BHD [] and IBRACO BHD [] were among leading decliners.

The most-active entity was newly-listed Solid Automotive Bhd.

Abroad, Japan’s Nikkei 225 fell 0.26% while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng was up by 0.07%.

Reuters reported that Asian shares surrendered earlier gains while the dollar remained under pressure on Thursday, facing growing expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve's impending stimulus reduction might be smaller than some had believed.

The waning likelihood of an immediate U.S. military strike on Syria also continued to undermine the dollar as diplomatic efforts to place Syria's chemical weapons under international control intensified.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 13 Sep 2013, 00:35

close of session

ace

warrant

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down