Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Investment ranks top in Malaysian ringgit bonds market

Go down

RHB Investment ranks top in Malaysian ringgit bonds market Empty RHB Investment ranks top in Malaysian ringgit bonds market

Post by Cals Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:32

RHB Investment ranks top in Malaysian ringgit bonds market
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Monday, 23 September 2013 18:47

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 23): RHB Investment Bank Bhd has emerged tops in terms of having the highest market share in the Malaysian Ringgit Bonds league tables by Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Dealogic and Mergermarket, for the first eight months of this year.

Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Mike Chan said the achievement underlined the investment bank's strength and capacity to continuously support both local and regional clients to accomplish their funding needs.

"We believe the merger of RHB Investment with OSK Investment Bank Bhd further strengthened our position as an investment bank with a regional platform that will enable us to better serve our clients across Asean," he said in a statement here today.

He noted that this year, RHB Investment launched about seven debt programmes to continue assisting its clients in raising funds from the debt market, given ample liquidity and suitable market conditions.

The investment bank was committed to supporting the debt and Islamic capital markets and aims to be a one-stop financial services provider for local and international issuers to participate in the Malaysian debt and Sukuk markets.

RHB Investment's achievement was also a reflection of its experience and strength in various industries, including infrastructure, power, PLANTATION [], property development, CONSTRUCTION [] and government-linked companies. - BERNAMA
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down