Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenanga Investment Bank to issue 50m IOI call warrants

Go down

Kenanga Investment Bank to issue 50m IOI call warrants Empty Kenanga Investment Bank to issue 50m IOI call warrants

Post by Cals Tue 01 Oct 2013, 01:00

Published: Monday September 30, 2013 MYT 1:47:00 PM 
Updated: Monday September 30, 2013 MYT 1:49:13 PM

Kenanga Investment Bank to issue 50m IOI call warrants

KUALA LUMPUR: Kenanga Investment Bank plans to issue up to 50 million call warrants over the shares of IOI Corporation.
It said on Monday the issuance would be European style non-collateralised cash-settled call warrants. The entitlement is six call warrants to one IOI Corp share.
Kenanga Investment Bank said the exercise price is RM5.80, being 109.23% of the closing price of IOI Corp shares on the price-fixing date of RM5.31.
The issue price is 15 sen being an amount equal to 16.95% of the closing price of IOI Corp shares on the price-fixing date of RM5.31, (ii) divided by six (being the entitlement), rounded to the nearest half sen.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down