Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petronas, largest FDI investor in Canada, says Najib

Go down

Petronas, largest FDI investor in Canada, says Najib Empty Petronas, largest FDI investor in Canada, says Najib

Post by Cals Mon 07 Oct 2013, 00:56

Petronas, largest FDI investor in Canada, says Najib
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Sunday, 06 October 2013 15:15
PUTRAJAYA (Oct 6): National oil corporation, Petronas, has emerged as the largest foreign direct investor in Canada following its recent investment of C$36 billion in Canada's liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak confirmed that Petronas would set up an LNG plant in Canada with related upstream facilities including pipelines for the project.
"The corner stone of our relations has always been in the field of economic and business. We are also very pleased and enlightened with the Canadian's government approval for Petronas' earlier investment of C$5 billion in Progress Energy Canada Ltd which is a very significant investment for us in Canada.
"We (also) have several significant Canadian companies operating in Malaysia and I have been informed by the Canadian Prime Minister that they have been enjoying a positive business experience in Malaysia," he told a joint press conference with his Canadian counterpart, Stephen Harper, here today.
Najib said Malaysia recognised Canada as an important partner in its national economic development and that economic relations between both countries were on the right track with many positive developments having taken place in recent years.  - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down