Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa Securities queries Sersol over share price plunge as RM118m wiped out (Update)

Go down

Bursa Securities queries Sersol over share price plunge as RM118m wiped out (Update) Empty Bursa Securities queries Sersol over share price plunge as RM118m wiped out (Update)

Post by Cals Tue 08 Oct 2013, 01:29

Published: Monday October 7, 2013 MYT 6:18:00 PM 
Updated: Monday October 7, 2013 MYT 6:35:13 PM

Bursa Securities queries Sersol over share price plunge as RM118m wiped out (Update)
KUALA LUMPUR: Bursa Malaysia Securities has queried Sersol Bhd over the recent sharp fall in price of its shares and warrants and ordered the company to provide an explanation.

At the close on Monday, Sersol had plunged 13.5 sen to 39.5 sen with 32.19 million shares done.

This was a plunge from the high of RM1.01 on Sept 27 and this had erased 61.5 sen from its share price and wiped out RM118.51mil since then.  This is based on its paid-up of 192.7 million shares.

Its warrants fell 10 sen to 25 sen with 22.96 million units done.

Bursa Securities had queried the company in the sharp fall in price of the securities recently and ordered the company to enquire with the directors, major shareholders and relevant persons on the reasons for the price plunge.

It also queried whether there was any corporate development relating to its business and affairs that has not been previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those in the stage of negotiation/discussion.

The company was also queried whether there was any rumour or report concerning the business and affairs of the group that may account for the trading activity.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down