Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tan Chong Motor Vietnam unit to pay US$16.98m more in duties

Go down

Tan Chong Motor Vietnam unit to pay US$16.98m more in duties Empty Tan Chong Motor Vietnam unit to pay US$16.98m more in duties

Post by Cals Thu 17 Oct 2013, 01:22

Published: Wednesday October 16, 2013 MYT 6:02:00 PM 
Updated: Wednesday October 16, 2013 MYT 6:05:24 PM

Tan Chong Motor Vietnam unit to pay US$16.98m more in duties

KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd’s Vietnam subsidiary has been directed to pay US$16.98mil as additional import duties for importing completely knocked-down (CKD) parts and kits from 2010 to 2012.
Tan Chong Motors said on Wednesday that the head of the Ha Noi Processing and Investment Customs branch stated Nissan Vietnam Co. Ltd had to pay the additional duties.
To recap, In its audited financial statement for the year ended Dec 31, 2012 and in its two unaudited quarterly financial statements of 2013, Tan Chong Motors had disclosed the Vietnam Customs viewed Nissan Vietnam was not entitled to preferential import tax rate for the importation of CKD parts and kits.
Nissan Vietnam Co. Ltd  has submitted its appeal against the decisions,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down