Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Sept exports rise 11.5 pct year/year - MOF

Go down

Japan Sept exports rise 11.5 pct year/year - MOF Empty Japan Sept exports rise 11.5 pct year/year - MOF

Post by Cals Mon 21 Oct 2013, 14:01

Japan Sept exports rise 11.5 pct year/year - MOF
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters   
Monday, 21 October 2013 12:49
TOKYO (Oct 21): Japanese exports rose 11.5 percent in September from a year earlier, Ministry of Finance data showed on Monday, reflecting the effects of a weaker yen and a pick-up in global demand.

The rise in exports compared with expectations of a 15.6 percent increase according to a Reuters poll of economists.

Imports rose 16.5 percent in September from a year earlier, versus a 20.0 percent increase expected, partly as a weaker yen inflated the cost of importing fossil fuels.

Higher import costs resulted in a trade deficit of 932.1 billion yen ($9.5 billion) compared with the median estimate for a 920 billion yen deficit. It was a record 15th straight month of deficits.

On a seasonally adjusted basis, Japan's exports fell 0.3 percent in September from the previous month.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down