Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alam Maritim wins RM37.9m vessel contract

Go down

Alam Maritim wins RM37.9m vessel contract Empty Alam Maritim wins RM37.9m vessel contract

Post by Cals Mon 28 Oct 2013, 19:33

Alam Maritim wins RM37.9m vessel contract
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 28 October 2013 18:08
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 28): Alam Maritim Resources Bhd announced that it has via its wholly owned subsidiary been recently awarded a vessel contract worth RM37.9 million.

In a filing to the stock exchange, the oil and gas support services provider said its wholly owned unit, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd has secured the contract for the provision of one unit straight supply vessel for an established oil and gas company.

“The contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings and net assets of the group for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2013 up to 2017,” said Alam Maritim.

It added the contract is for three years with an extension option for another one year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down