Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stocks Puncak, Peransang up after Khalid statement on water negotiations

Go down

Hot Stocks Puncak, Peransang up after Khalid statement on water negotiations Empty Hot Stocks Puncak, Peransang up after Khalid statement on water negotiations

Post by Cals Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:51

Hot Stocks Puncak, Peransang up after Khalid statement on water negotiations
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 29 October 2013 17:06
KUALA LUMPUR (October 29): Shares of Selangor state water concessionaire owners rose after the state’s Mentri Besar (chief minister) told reporters the Selangor state government should “be busy” doing negotiations for water assets takeover next month.

Earlier, Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim said the state government is preparing the text arrangements with the Federal Government in order to complete the long-standing water restructuring issue in the state.

While no new offers are going to be tabled, he told reporters that the state is currently discussing on “how best to come up with the offer”.

Puncak Niaga Holdings Bhd, which owns 70% of concessionaire Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor (Syabas), rose eight sen or 2.46% to RM3.33 as at 4:41 pm.

The counter was earlier traded between RM3.25 and RM3.38, with 2.13 million shares transacted.

Concurrently, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd (KPS) was up by 11 sen or 5.16% at RM2.24.

A total of 3.21 million shares were exchanged after being traded at a high of RM2.25.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down